Chatting Corner

BIO-AQUA

Try eating meals in small portions XD [not to feel full, but to don't feel hunger] maybe it could help your stomach feels better:))

I've actually been doing that lately and it seems to be fine.

I eat after I come home from school or whatever and then that's it for the day.

I'm feeling really overwhelmed these days.

Just went and visited my school and walked into the middle of middle school drama production dress rehearsal...ahhh brings back memories. They're still using this huge prop bottle made of polystyrene that my class made in the last school production we helped with before we graduate. It's kind of funny really...because it's been recycled about 3 times now... :blush: I think the drama teacher is making sure that each future production needs a bottle as prop on purpose... :lol:

Down side is now I have Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer stuck in my head...

Oh, btw, like my new avie, people? :(

I have sooooo bad day today:/

Ehh....today enough is enough.

Everything is like it shouldn't be. I don't expect a lot, just one thing. do your job good... I don't understand this at all, I do my best, I'm trying...but it seems like people who I met today piss on everything, on me, on the other people, on what they do... what's wrong with them?

I won't even say about this mass of work in front of me. I'm in a bad mood and have crossed with my family.

What's more my not-IB friends don't understand me at all, what I'm doing, why I do feel overworked and that sometimes have to refuse going to the cinema or doing sth else (especially in this week). when I say them "I have a lot of work" they answer me that everybody have and if I really wanted I would find some time. Of course I could find some time, but I find it displeasure, when finding this time is so difficult and I have to look at my watch every few minutes if I have those few minutes more or maybe my "break" is over.

I need some shelter or somebody very positive next to me....

I have sooooo bad day today:/

Ehh....today enough is enough.

Everything is like it shouldn't be. I don't expect a lot, just one thing. do your job good... I don't understand this at all, I do my best, I'm trying...but it seems like people who I met today piss on everything, on me, on the other people, on what they do... what's wrong with them?

I won't even say about this mass of work in front of me. I'm in a bad mood and have crossed with my family.

What's more my not-IB friends don't understand me at all, what I'm doing, why I do feel overworked and that sometimes have to refuse going to the cinema or doing sth else (especially in this week). when I say them "I have a lot of work" they answer me that everybody have and if I really wanted I would find some time. Of course I could find some time, but I find it displeasure, when finding this time is so difficult and I have to look at my watch every few minutes if I have those few minutes more or maybe my "break" is over.

I need some shelter or somebody very positive next to me....

Awh baby, that's really tough. But I know somewhat how you feel. Things this month have become so overwhelming, not just for IB but for everything.

People have disappointed me so much these days as well. I'm tired of them and I don't want to deal with anyone anymore. I've tried to close myself from the ones who only hurt me, and maybe that's what you should do too. Stay near to the ones who you know will always be there for you. Everyone else is a waste of your valuable time. Someone gave me this same advice, and although it may sound like a hard thing to do, it isn't. Yes, you have to deal with them, but do you really have to deal with them ALL the time? Let's face it, my class is a bunch of idiots and I dislike them as a whole. I don't associate myself with them as much as possible, but when I have to, I try to detach myself from it all. Don't let people hurt you sweetie, stay away from idiots and hold your real friends near and dear to you.

As for it crossing with your family, I haven't spoken a real convo with my fam in a long time. I'm just so stressed that I don't talk anymore unless I have to. If my mom asks about my day, I don't say anything. I haven't spoken at home in a really long time. But really, there's nothing you can do about it all until the other things get better.

As for the N-IBs, that is really harsh, and unfair. My best friends are N-IBs and I value them so much. They keep me grounded, and they care and it hurts to hear that your friends don't seem to understand what you're going through. I don't know what to say because my friends have always been supportive with me. But like I said before, don't associate yourself with people who can bring you down, you're too good for that.

Feel better my dear, I know how you feel, and it's not good. But I care about you and you can ALWAYS come to me if you ever need anything :P

:D you have deeply moved me, you are a big support to me (this what I need) :)

It's so hard to go on when everything seems to be against you. Today it's much more better, I have switched on positive thinking. I also try to understand my friends' way of thinking and spend some more time with them. What's more from good things I'm rather positive person and strongly believe in myself so I know that sooner everything will be all right with me and I hope that with you too :) however for every change time and a personal distance are needed...

"you have to deal with them, but do you really have to deal with them ALL the time?" It's so true what you said, I try to keep myself far from those who bring me down, probably I'm over-sensitive and even when I don't really care about those people, I'm sorry for myself :P

I always say myself that we need to lift ourselves and forget about all bad things, pass it by and go on.

Just sometimes it's easier to deal your fate with someone else :)

Edited by Harmonicgirl

• 2 weeks later...