Chatting Corner

BIO-AQUA

Trust me.. You don't, though the name suggests that it's a cute thing.. That's so Lc. :D

Haha!! Statement of the day!

Yes, it is, isn't it? :P

Ok, it's all guys here right now. A slightly odd and random question but just humour me, please.

What makes a man?

In 50 words or less.

I'll explain why I'm asking after I get some answers. :D

Hmmm.. Here goes:

I guess what makes a man is his talent and persona, not his good looks or physical appearance. Being a just and generous person.. Good in general is what counts, and judging others on equal and neutral basis. Er.. Being ethical and balanced in life, optimistic and looking forward to everything good in life (seeing the beauty of things).

Good question actually.. Never thought of it before. :D

Well, alright alright I couldn't help it :D It just reminded me of a friend who told me about their physics teachers who said that to a student when he asked about 'female' and 'male' cables. :D

Anyways, what makes a man. It's a hard question and I think it varies from person to person. Now when I try to give you what I think, I find myself unable because well...it's hard to explain! :P