Chatting Corner

BIO-AQUA

can sumbody tell me how i can become a vip?

i really2 need to download certain files from the forum...

help me....

Like Irene said, but I would advise you to get it by posting. I said this to someone else, it is not hard trust me. :D

I have been here for 4 months and a half only and i have approx 500 posts. It may sound much but it is not. Just contribute in discussions and other things. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys I just thought I might try and get the casual chat up and running again :P

I'm half way through my gcses and tomorow I have got my Italian. So right now I should be doing something involving ITALIANO =).

Also just to rant a bit, I'm so dissapointed by the fact I can't do Russian, Spanish or Italian B in the second column ( second languages ) at my school next year. I've done my GCSE in Russian and Spanish and doing my Italian now. So instead I have to resort to Japanese ab which might be very fun as I have been told.

What's are your minds?

I would've like to do Russian, although it's hard language to learn. Useful in all of Eastern Europe and also in some old Soviet countries in Asia (Kazakhstan, etc.) Japanese ab sounds fun too, although I bet I would suck at writing the characters. My handwriting in other alphabets is generally not great.

Almost all Finns do speak Swedish, even if it's very badly (my father is one of those people). They start learning it at about the age of 13, and many write it as their Language B in their final exams. Yes, you do have to be able to speak it (even at an elementary level) if you want a proper job because Swedish is one of the official languages of Finland and the Swedish speakers have the right to do business/sign documents, etc. in Swedish. There's a law about bi-lingualism that came into being in the 1970's, thanks to the Swedish People's Part which was in power then.

That said, I'm in that small group of people that don't speak Swedish. Main reason: I haven't been living in Finland for the past 16 years.

make urself a cup of hot milk and ull dose off into a land which u will never want to wake up from? U will encounter delights, where you will be frolicking in the meadows with ur dream girl but most of the time ull forget the key event to help u solve one of ur problems in life.

Haha i know this is wtf I haven't edited it as i was reading along :)

I'M SOOOO TIRED.

Seriously, I have a hard time falling asleep... and when I do, I end up waking up early for no reason and then I'm on the move all day.

I just want to be able to sleep when I'm tired... no fair :)

LOL Ash I think you'll be able to from now on..look at the time you posted this. It was 11:11 here..lol. even if it wasnt 11:11 at yours..imagine if it comes true :(

I'M SOOOO TIRED.

Seriously, I have a hard time falling asleep... and when I do, I end up waking up early for no reason and then I'm on the move all day.

I just want to be able to sleep when I'm tired... no fair :)

LOL Ash I think you'll be able to from now on..look at the time you posted this. It was 11:11 here..lol. even if it wasnt 11:11 at yours..imagine if it comes true :(

Ryan says that 11:11 doesn't exist :)

He says it's actually 10:22... 22:22 :/

I don't know if I want to believe him haha