What does your name mean on Urban Dictionary?

pumkinns

an amazing person, who will always treat you great no matter what happens, who will love you unconditionally, acts like a crazy little kid sometimes, and is the most loving and caring person in the world!!!!! and is great in bed!!!

Sofia:

very beautiful woman. turns heads. occasionally is told the opposite. she tends to fall with the wrong crowds.

comes from a very intellegent

family with outstanding morals.

is sometimes shy and gets offended easily.

she sometimes puts up with peoples **** but sometimes dosent.

a girl that needs people to be there for her.

someone who is smart.

she will make sure you never forget her.

very loving kind and sweet

likes hawian food

abdo : An Abdo; an outspoken, radical, often ignorant, imbecilic object with its own orbit. (similar to a star. a big fat star) (that devours planet sized portions of lunch) (and loves strongbow)

completely different to the arabic meaning

Fake ass ninja impostor. One who wants to be a ninja but after struggling through all the obstacles can't handle it and starts to degrade the ninja race and even go as far as to say that everyone is a ninja because of Adam and Eve even though that doesn't make sense at all. Then goes on believing he/she is one, but every real ninja laughs at him/her because they know you have to complete all the tasks required first and anybody who says they have and haven't are considered ninja posers. And technically are considered butt pirates or pirate pushers from now on because only pirates would go that low as to lie.

:(

• 2 years later...

Sameera:

1. what you call a girl who swears a lot, eats like a competitive eater, slacks off all day yet still does well in school, is nocturnal, anemic, and studies on friday nights

Whenever I see Sameera in the hall, I want to punch her in the face.
2. verb) To waste massive amounts of food at a meal. Used particularly in association with meals at college cafeterias.
Try not to sameera half your dinner tonight.
:lmao:

I know my name has been posted in this thread here before, but anyway, here it goes:

Alexander

(1) Usually a very very very good-looking straight gentleman that has great taste in women. He has a crazy side to him but only shows it in front of true friends. Has great style, is hilarious, amazing, caring, sweet and will make you smile. You will always have a good time with an Alexander, so if you got a friend named Alexander count yourself one of the luckiest people in the world!

Why you smiling like that?
I hung out with Alexander
NO WAY!

(2) The name for a true gentleman

Wow, your boyfriend sure is an Alexander!

-----

Go me! (Y)

I know my name has been posted in this thread here before, but anyway, here it goes:

Alexander

(1) Usually a very very very good-looking straight gentleman that has great taste in women. He has a crazy side to him but only shows it in front of true friends. Has great style, is hilarious, amazing, caring, sweet and will make you smile. You will always have a good time with an Alexander, so if you got a friend named Alexander count yourself one of the luckiest people in the world!

NO WAY!

-----

Go me! (Y)

haha better than mine! but I found mine funny :lmao:

Alexander

NO WAY!

-----

Go me! (Y)

haha better than mine! but I found mine funny :lmao:

Haha, yeah, yours was really funny! :P Really liked the verb form of your name!

I can't really say whether or not my definition is 'true,' though. I mean, how can I say whether or not I am good-looking or if I have a great style? :lol:

Wow.

Roxy- 

Roxys or Roxicodone is instant releaseoxycodone. Doctors are starting to use them to replace oxycontin. They come in 15 and 30mg strengths. Unlike oxycontin which is time released over a period of 12hrs Roxys are instantanious so there is no need to crush them down. Unless you are going to shoot them up or snort them. They are also called blues.
The doctor gave me 180 roxys this month rather then the 120 oxys that he usally gives me.

The most beaustiful girl in the world. The second you meet her you know you will never forget her. If you go out with her you will die when you loose her. Shes fun, funny, and you will die for her.
(Stephen)"Yo look at Roxy?" Shes HOT! 

(Nick)"I no dude, I love her."

Simran

1) Awesome in every way, crazy person, you will fall in love with. Sometimes quiet, but crazy sometimes. Positivity is what defines them. Hate being bound by responsibility. Awesome in general. Worth keeping them as a friend. Want a shoulder to cry on, get a Simran.

want to cry grab simran

2) simran mean `s someone who is smart and cool . speacily nice 

Also it mean god gift .

3) Means; unforgettable or realization in Sanskrit.

that moment was simran.

Urban dictionary doesn't have a definition for Yii Yann, so I'll just put up the individual ones for Yii and Yann :D

a variation of yaa, which is a variation of yeah
*something good happens* 
person: yiiiiiii!

1. A very very smart person who is always right.

2. A person who can't stand beeing wrong. Even if that person is wrong, he will just make the world change for him to be right.

3. Someone who knows all kinds of stuff, and he is very good at calculating.
1. He's so smart, he's a yann.

2. Urgghh. He was the one who was wrong, but he made it look like I was wrong. That yann-guy is so annoying.

3. Wow. He just calculated 3047238+87236745 using only his brain, and the answer was right! what a yann!

Well apart from the apparent sex change resulting from the second half of my name, it's not too bad!

• 1 month later...

Aisha

"Beautiful, elegant, philospher, a woman with beautiful brown eyes. one that exhibits altruist behavior, loving ,kind, free spirit. Amazing wife, girlfriend and mother.

She has such an Aisha way about her.

I want an Aisha for a wife!"

Hahaha wow. Well thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Matias:

hot ass emo kid that is a skater and has like the finest body ever that makes you kust want to pounce on him and do him in the pants >.<
Girl 1:Have you seen Matias? 

Girl 2.You mean the hot emo skater... yeah he went that way.

-Urban Dictionary

I don't... I don't even know wut. Kust? Wat...
Yeah this is way off for me at least. Maybe in another parallel universe I would have a nice body XD or be emo... or skate...
Edited by maturk

Truly beautiful, both inside and out. She laughs a lot and is always there for you, willing to listen and help. Rebecca is someone everyone likes from the beginning. You just have to look at her and you know she's an interesting and friendly person. She's very determined to make the best of her life and is charmingly competitive at certain things. She's great fun to be around and always makes you feel happy. :woo: :woo: :woo::penguin::sandwich: