What does your name mean on Urban Dictionary?

pumkinns

1.Good looking guy with a golden tan. 

2.Likes to flirt with girls. 

3.Makes girls fall for him very easy. 

4.Preppy but likes to dress defferent every other day. 

5.Gives awesome hugs :] 

6.Is damn good in bed. Mmmmmm he did things that know one else would do to me ;] 

7.Very good kisser! Does this little trick with his tongue, omg feels so damn good when he does it on my neck! 

• 3 months later...
Joanne:
A girl who seems innocent , but also knows how to have fun. Joannes are usually beautiful, have slender and sexy bodies, extremely smart, and get all the guys.
guy 1: "That girl looks like a Joanne; she's so fine" 
guy 2: "I know, damn i wish i could tap that"
LOL  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Edited by autumne

• 1 month later...

Brontosaurus:

1. An incorrect name given to a sauropod skeleton. It was originally believed to be a new genus, but was later understood to be the same creature as the Apatosaurus.

2. A term used to indicate a very old person.

3. Some **** that doesn't exist because Apatosaurus killed it in its sleep.

4. The act of kicking someone square in the rectum with the toe of the foot.

5. A nickname for the penis.

Yup pretty much describes me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Kaeli:

1. Amazingly beautiful, partier, lovely, she is the best friend anyone can have

2. Waiting so long to resolve a problem or a situation until it is no longer possible to rectify the problem or issue completely and irreversible damage has occurred.

3. A Norwegian slang word for a gangsta

• 3 weeks later...

Urban dictionary clearly loves me:

Kornelia originates from the Renaissance. It is Scandinavian, and symbolizes wealth and beauty. The name is rare, and is mostly used in the upper classes. The accurate definition of the word "Kornelia" is perfection. Only girls with a bright future will carry the name Kornelia with pride.
"This is amazing. It's so Kornelia". "That girl looks wealthysmart and beautiful, she must be a Kornelia".
Edited by mhelof

Maciej

Probably one of the most bi-polar you will every meet. Can be one of the most awesome people on the planet one minute but piss him off and you will wish Armageddon came a day earlier. Especially when he gets drunk.

He's a often perceived as a flirt with the ladies and will probably take your woman off your hands. But ladies, if you are lucky enough to get selected he will work your socks off alllllllll niiiiiight.

It's probably why his other name is Magic.

Whoa, be careful of your girl, he might pull a Maciej.

I can't stop laughing XD

• 2 months later...

Julia:

a name for girls. Most julia's are artistic, smart, romantic, beautiful and also very charming. Julia's can get whatever they want if they try. They can be very sexy so watch out! They are romantics and love old movies, art and books. they love old stuff! They usually aren't very athletic but if a julia is athletic she's kick butt! they have great fashion sense and usually look smokin'. A julia will most likely become a mother because they love kids. They are very successful in life and there is just something about them that draws people in. Also they are ah-mazing dancers!

• 3 months later...

Yasmine is one of the most hottest people on this earth. She's stunning, sexy, and beautiful. She's one hot bitch. She's funny, outgoing, crazy and wild. She's intelligent and amazing all around. She's got a nice ass, and a nice rack. You'd be hella lucky to see this girl in a bikini. Anyone who dates her has the best experience of their life. This girl is so amazing, there are no words to describe her. She has tons of friends and tends to be the center of her group/ the more "popular" one. This girl is no hoe. She has her standards and if she let's you date her, you are one lucky man. She's so fine, she makes girls wanna turn lesbo. This girl get's all the compliments in the world. Her face is like a godess, and she has an amazing voice. This girl can sing, dance, and act. Damn, tripple treat plus extra bonuses! Don't mess with this girl, her friends will back her up. This mixed chick is one hot as yellow bone. When I see her, all I can say is... "Damn."

OR in simple terms:

the nicest, friendliest hot biatch ever created. she's the one who'l still be turning heads when she's in a nursing home. thats why i'm gonna marry her =)

Love my name soo much!!

Edited by Yasmine