What does your name mean on Urban Dictionary?

pumkinns

Daya :D

The name of the most amazing girl in the universe. She is completely unrivaled in all measurable aspects of being, as well as the unmeasurable aspects too.

I'm almost positive that Daya is a divine being, it's the only explanation.

>>Obviously whoever wrote this was totally in love with a girl named Daya haha

post-51827-0-82408400-1299193255_thumb.j

Oh ye I got confused sorry. Rwandan. Haha I confused you with someone else for a moment. sorry southern hemisphere syndrome

Everybody is a bloody Aussie. So you still in Kigali?

Murabeho. I'm tired so im going to sleep

Have you actually heard of my school? Your partner school?

Our English teachers give your English teachers tutorials.

Edited by Desy ♫

I was expecting something terrible but it is incredibly flattering!

1. Megan

A girl that is very stubborn but at the same time can be the greatest friend on the planet. She loves pizza and is absolutley gorgeous. She is loved by everybody and is ****ing hilarious!

Elmar:

A male name. Also ocean in spanish. A kind male who knows how to love a woman right. Particularly sexual but often knows how to please its mate. A person who is physically attractive. Also kind, generous, and caring. A lovable person but often very impatient. Also a word used to describe as your perfect soulmate.

1. Despina

Greek name for "Lady". Commonly interchanged with the virgin mary's name.. the nameday is August 15th. Nicknames for Despina are Des, Desi, Debbie, Despinoula, Despinaki.

Despina Kats is the coolest ever, and Despina Vandi is a famous pop singer.

Despina Kats is the coolest ever, and Despina Vandi is a famous pop singer.

Yeah I knew this stuff already. XD

• 3 weeks later...

1. Allyssa

Rubs elbows with the big guns; however does not characterize friendships based on level of fame.

Her level of coolness tends to intimidate others.

Has odd style, but can pull it off.

The sickest girl ever, hilarious and bangin.

2. Term for a hot girl.

:lol:

That's a very nice website :)

Dalia:

an awesome trustworthy person who will always be there for you .

she will give you advice whenever you need it, she can always make you feel better.

Like the flower Dahlia she is sweet and beautiful even though she may deny it.

Dalia is Awesome.

Natalia

A polish word for someone who is beautiful and amazing.

Your like Natalia! :)

Natalia gives me butterflies in my stomach.

A funny amazing girl that noboday wants to mess with. She's like the best person you'll ever meet. She can make you laugh and can never stop smiling. Right when you meet her you'; automatically be drawn into her. You'll want to hang with her forever and youl never be able to hang up with her on the phone.

a fantastic amazing girl who is beautiful and kind and has a strong personality as well as being extremely intelligent.

someone who everyone is in love with.

also very polite and skilled in all that she does.

if you meet a natalia, persist in staying in touch. a natalia is someone you ought to keep for life.

-that girl is sooo amazing; she is practically a natalia!

-i know, i love her, she GREAT

-lets go stalk her!!!!

-ok!!

Natalia is someone who is very beautifull, and you'll be drawn to her since the first time you meet her, has the most amazing smile and eyes and she has a very nice style. she deffinately knows how to have fun, very adventureous, sweet and caring. she's the most beautiful person you will ever meet, gives out the best advice. every boy loves her, once you get her you wouldn't want to let go. she has a nice sexy body and cares for her health. very intelligent a big romantic and loves kids. sometimes can be too bubbly. but a person you don't want to mess with because she can get a little mad. one of the best people to ever exist, a true beauty. biggest ass ever!!

i found a natalia, she's perfect

Acts nice to everyone but is nothing but a heartless bitch. Snake that guys should be carefull of. Will ruin a guys life. Manipulative bitch. Has an ability to make you feel extreme guilt for something even though you didnt do anything. But she makes you believe it was your fault even if she did something. Hot and cold towars people all the time. Will make you work hard and then will tell you goobye like nothing. You'll invest yourself and your money but she will leave you just like that. After all of that you'll still love her.

Natalia has nice manners for a *****

a ***** that wears too much eyeliner

ew look at all that eyeliner?

yeah she reminds me of natalia.

1. The Boobular One, that is, the girl with big boobs

2. Commonly used as a slang word for a girl who drugs a boy intending to strip them and tie them up. Natalia often happens after a boy looks at her and her friend on the same night.

1. Man, is she really a Natalia!

2. She tried to pull a Natalia last night!

haha thats funny i cnt stop laughing

• 3 months later...

LOLLL!

That's what I got...

First:

a mammoth joint filled entirely with an assortment of drugs. marijuana, opium, angel dust, meth, painkillers etc. Half of the ingredients are unknown, but one things for sure, it ****s you up.

Bro: dude take a hit of this you'll be fine.

Scro: I dunno man, I guess so.

*smokes jeffrey*

Bro: yoooo what are you doing calm down!

Scro: My hearts beating fast, whats in this jeffrey even?!

Bro: I don't know dude, just rub a furry wall you'll be okay.

Then, I felt much after seeing this:

A name that represents honor, caressing, and love. Also known to be a very romantic person, or very successful person in life. This

represents all the attributes of "Jeffrey" on the SwiftIRC IRC chat network.

I wish I was a Jeffrey!

:thankyou: Urban Dictionary

Lillian:

Lillian is Smart, strong and positive she knows that no matter how many times she falls, it only matters how many times she gets up!! Lillian is energetic, sweet and very Loyal, Men are drawn to her laughter and positive outlook and her amazing energy out of all of the women in the world the Lillian's have the energy!! You Can't replace a Lillian

I felt so cool just reading that
:)

Edited by Lillian

Mine isn't on there :sadnod: Aaaah well, I guess there's only one of me on Earth then :yes:

What is your name???

Natalia

A polish word for someone who is beautiful and amazing.

Your like Natalia! :)

Natalia gives me butterflies in my stomach.

A funny amazing girl that noboday wants to mess with. She's like the best person you'll ever meet. She can make you laugh and can never stop smiling. Right when you meet her you'; automatically be drawn into her. You'll want to hang with her forever and youl never be able to hang up with her on the phone.

a fantastic amazing girl who is beautiful and kind and has a strong personality as well as being extremely intelligent.

someone who everyone is in love with.

also very polite and skilled in all that she does.

if you meet a natalia, persist in staying in touch. a natalia is someone you ought to keep for life.

-that girl is sooo amazing; she is practically a natalia!

-i know, i love her, she GREAT

-lets go stalk her!!!!

-ok!!

Natalia is someone who is very beautifull, and you'll be drawn to her since the first time you meet her, has the most amazing smile and eyes and she has a very nice style. she deffinately knows how to have fun, very adventureous, sweet and caring. she's the most beautiful person you will ever meet, gives out the best advice. every boy loves her, once you get her you wouldn't want to let go. she has a nice sexy body and cares for her health. very intelligent a big romantic and loves kids. sometimes can be too bubbly. but a person you don't want to mess with because she can get a little mad. one of the best people to ever exist, a true beauty. biggest ass ever!!

i found a natalia, she's perfect

Acts nice to everyone but is nothing but a heartless bitch. Snake that guys should be carefull of. Will ruin a guys life. Manipulative bitch. Has an ability to make you feel extreme guilt for something even though you didnt do anything. But she makes you believe it was your fault even if she did something. Hot and cold towars people all the time. Will make you work hard and then will tell you goobye like nothing. You'll invest yourself and your money but she will leave you just like that. After all of that you'll still love her.

Natalia has nice manners for a *****

a ***** that wears too much eyeliner

ew look at all that eyeliner?

yeah she reminds me of natalia.

1. The Boobular One, that is, the girl with big boobs

2. Commonly used as a slang word for a girl who drugs a boy intending to strip them and tie them up. Natalia often happens after a boy looks at her and her friend on the same night.

1. Man, is she really a Natalia!

2. She tried to pull a Natalia last night!

haha thats funny i cnt stop laughing

let's see what my first name means....

Monica:

the sexiest woman on the planet. never see her without peeing your pants. cant help but pop one when you look at her. always laughing and has a smile that makes you poop your pants. but you gotta love her :D

DAMN!!!! look at that sexy monica over there. she is the sexiest woman on the planet. never see her without peeing your pants. cant help but pop one when you look at her. always laughing and has a smile that makes you poop your pants. but you gotta love her :D

An awesome girl! that´s always listening to music and wishing to find her dream boy..

unpredictable, likes to do crazy things , out of this world girl, she is the best girlfriend a boy can ask 4. has a messy hair that makes her look smoking HOT!

dude #1:look at her she´s always sitting there day dreaming.

dude #2 : yeah that´s monica..i wish i´m the one she´s day dreaming of!

(haha thats so true)

A name derived from the latin language meaning "A wise councilor"

Also a Catholic Saint.

(i am Catholic)

Most amazing Person In the world. Really weird, funny, energetic. and HOT

1. noun. Name for a strong, highly intelligent and witty woman who has indescribable yet magnetic sex appeal. Often appears bookish, hides an intensity that once displayed, draws you like a moth to the flame. Loyal and trustworthy friend. Most frequently has hypnotic eyes and a great smile that is used to laugh at life.

1. Italian: from a feminine form of Monico.

2. Spanish Mónica: from the female personal name Monica, the name of the mother of St. Augustine. She was a Carthaginian, so the name may well be of Phoenician origin. However, in the early Middle Ages, it was taken to be a derivative of Latin monere ‘to warn or advise’, and was associated with the spiritual guidance that she gave to her famous son.

I love Monica

• 7 months later...

Krystina~

Greek root word meaning christos (anointed). Comes from Czech origin, but adopted by spaniards. Spanish/latin name for loyality and beauty. Handles crisis well, people seek her guidance. Would never betray a friend. unique. Strong and independent. Sweet and charming but dont get on her bad side. Krystina's have firey tempers. Needs her alone time. Loves with all her heart and usually ends up getting hurt by people she cares most about.

ayyyyye~ (;

Edited by itsybitsyXD

First name Ivan:

He is the sexiest man alive and really sweet and so fuking attractive!!!

totally fukable.

Originally meaning "gift of God". A good looking man, usually of Hispanic or Eastern European descent.

"Ooh, girl! There's some Ivan's up in this ethnic party tonight, they all look so good."

Yeah that's me :P

Second name:

Camilo

a man usually with a very large penis

girl-"wow! look a that man's penis!"

girl 2-"his name must be Camilo"

mother-of-God-Meme-Rage-Face.jpg

E28.jpg?7973

• 2 weeks later...

Aleksandra

A name for a girl who is well-liked by everyone. She always has a big smile ready for everyone, and loves to be around others. Can be very stubborn and moody at times, but she considers you as a friend, she will be extremely loyal.

In society usually a very popular person.

Smart, pretty, kind and active.

In Eastern-European societies spelled like this, in Western Societies usually as Alexandra.

There goes Aleksandra, looking gorgeous as usual.

or Ola

Name for a girl (European) Girls with this name are said to be shy. But if you befriend an Ola, you will discover her loud, funny, and outgoing personality. Ola's are very nice and friendly, and do whatever they set their mind to.

Ola is an amazing person.