What does your name mean on Urban Dictionary?

pumkinns

lol yeh...

Jordan

There is a major difference between a boy Jordan and a girl Jordan. This definition will clarify. A girl Jordan, being given a traditionally male first name by her parents, rocks the name like no ones business. A girl Jordan is a tom boy at heart, but is a sexy stylish girl to attract the boys. A girl Jordan loves to laugh and has an infectious smile. A girl Jordan will put on a badass don't give a **** about anything woaaa why is she such a bitch front, but a girl Jordan is a sweetheart. A girl Jordan is smart and beautiful so get her and hold on because she will be off and running.

Why is she so good at everything?

She's a Jordan.

Wow, she looks like a bitch!

Relax, she is a Jordan.

COURTNEY:

1. The name of a girl who is beautiful, strong, and intelligent. One who is easy to fall in love with but impossible to let go. She is funny, exciting, and enthusiastic. Courtney has an amazing personality that appeals to every person fortunate enough to meet her. Her eyes are captivating, her smile, intoxicating, and her heart lights the darkest, coldest souls and fills them with happiness. She is the reason why I believe in love.

2. Another word for perfection.

3. God's most precious and wonderful angel.

Tiffany:

#1: Tiffany's are usually very loyal and intellegant people whom usually doesn't trust many guys. She usually has many acquintances, but very few best friends. They are always opened minded and always have to be entertained or be having a good time. Most of time Tiffany's stay single and flirt around.

#2 Tiffany is greek meaning the appearance of God. (i liked this one! )

Marcus

1.Someone sexually stunning, fly, and incredibly well dressed with many talents, in and out of the bedroom. Everyone wants him.

"Damn girl, he's perfect, you got yourself a marcus!"

2.Someone who is hella fine and has an extremely large penis.

"OMFG, u see that guy over there, I slept with him and he is such a Marcus."

3.really big in the pants

if you have a marcus, you got yourself a winner

4.A man who takes huge dumps.

Ah God! That Marcus is punishing my toilet!

So basically a sex machine with a huge penis who takes big ****s.

Edited by Bishup

Kelly:

1. the coolest person you will ever meet. may be irish or canadian but who the **** cares cause canadians are pretty ****ing sweet

2. The most wonderful girl I will ever meet, she's pretty, smart, kind, funny....I could go on forever! I love her and she doesn't even know it...Definately the coolest person in the world.

3. A person of extreme phisical attractiveness, with the eyes of a goddess, hair of a model, and the breasts of a stripper.

Verb- To sway, or walk in a way that makes males sweat.

4. hottest girl on the planet. one who gives pleasure in the all right places. will rock your cock all night long.

Umm... Ok

Hahaha, and it's the only definition, what the hell?

1: To get hosed by a money man with a toupée while he smilingly and his slightly creepy pedophilic voice reassures you he will not cash your check before agreed upon date.

Yesterday I was in need of some money so I went down to the docks and 'jean pierred' a bunch of dumbass tourists.

Hahaha, and it's the only definition, what the hell?

1: To get hosed by a money man with a toupée while he smilingly and his slightly creepy pedophilic voice reassures you he will not cash your check before agreed upon date.

Yesterday I was in need of some money so I went down to the docks and 'jean pierred' a bunch of dumbass tourists.

It would help if you said your name Hey Jean-Pierre, You have the Frenchest name a person could possibly have. Jean-Pierre in my book is someone extremely sophisticated, cultured, intellectual and exudes romance.

Edited by Bishup

probly the coolest girl ever, she types faster than a cheetah can run. And she DOESNT kiss hairbrushes, And she is obsessed with like 1000000 bands. She is hot. ;)

hahaa, most of it is true :P maybe just not the last one (at least i don't think so XD)

And your name is?

probly the coolest girl ever, she types faster than a cheetah can run. And she DOESNT kiss hairbrushes, And she is obsessed with like 1000000 bands. She is hot. ;)

hahaa, most of it is true :P maybe just not the last one (at least i don't think so XD)

And your name is?

Liza (note: with a z and not with a s :P)

fluent? Is it not cringy when people pronounce your name with a **** accent though?

Yeah, there are people who are just "french-phobic", so I tell them Peter instead. My username is a tribute to some of them :sadnod:

Not fluent, I understand even watched some French movies, but my vocab is not adequate for conversations.

Yeah, there are people who are just "french-phobic", so I tell them Peter instead. My username is a tribute to some of them :sadnod:

Not fluent, I understand even watched some French movies, but my vocab is not adequate for conversations.

but your fam speak it fluently(excluding your siblings)