What is your least favourite IB class and why?

AirenMaxence

Chemistry HL is pretty difficult though,Or atleast for me for some reason
I'd agree with this. I am even dropping from HL to SL although I actually still pass. I just think that the upcoming topics might be much harder and I will not survive! I regret taking Chem; should have picked Visual Arts maybe haha

English A1 HL. I am completely, utterly, totally not an English person. I am not a very good analyzer and doing assignments for this class just stresses me out more than any of my others. But my school requires this, what the heck. So I'm stuck in this class for the remainder of IB. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely Math St SL,

To begin with for me i just dont get math however in my CS HL class i dont even need to think about it, however on math st the teacher just keeps talking and he never stops seriously and as if his english as good he would be like "you didnt do the homwork ok whats your father Nomba yeah i ll be having a chat with him" 0/5 H/W not done so far.

Probably Math HL because I can do all the homework and questions from the book easily, and even if I were to memorize all the notes from class, I can't seem to figure out the tests. They're different types of questions and more of "applying the concepts", which we never really "learned" to do..

Also, it's my first year at this school and we usually have 2 papers for tests, with the paper 2 being a calculator test..I'm old school OPPRESSED the use of calculators and now at this school they encourage it and base half a test on it..so I'm really struggling in that regards. I got a 6 in my logarithms test paper 1, but a 4 in my paper 2 because I had no idea how to use a calculator to graph or solve those type of questions..no, not a 4 out of 7, a 4 out of 32!

• 6 months later...

Lol. Mine was Math SL too >.< I've always been equally good at subjects throughout elementary and junior high, but in high school I just really drifted away from Mathematics. Nothing that we've done in the curriculum interests me whatsoever, and I don't make an effort to learn it. I can count the number of times I actually completed homework pages on one hand.