What Grade Did You Get for Your EE?

Alix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got an A on my Chemistry EE, although I was predicted at a C by my supervisor... lulz. How do you find your score out of 36?

It should be on your subject breakdowns :)

Got an A on my Philosophy EE on stem cell ethics (36/36 too!! :D)

Where is subject breakdowns on the candidate.ibo.org website?

Got an A on my Chemistry EE, although I was predicted at a C by my supervisor... lulz. How do you find your score out of 36?

I don't know, I got them from my co-ordinator

I don't know, I got them from my co-ordinator

Ah, that would be why. Our co-ordinator pretty much ditched us after our exams LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Getting A on EE is very difficult. However many people try to do hard on EE to get A. If you are trying to get A, you need to start earlier. As early as you start EE, you can get higher grade on it. Of cause, it is very important what your coordinator says. However coordinator said not every people get A on EE. It means you can get A on it. Just do your best and try best. Then you can get high grade on it. Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^ That's pretty much what I did, I started early, worked on it a lot, gained approval on it from many sources, however my supervisor only wanted to hurry it up and sent it off so she could focus on other people's essays that were slower going, and as a result she refused to help me with a flaw I noticed/assured me it would get an A and I ended up getting a D, lost two easy core points for it.

Moral of the story? You could start early and give it your best, but be persistent with something you're worried about and don't always trust busy supervisors who say 'yeah yeah yeah' and want to rush it off.

• 2 weeks later...