What Grade Did You Get for Your EE?

Alix

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/17/2018 at 11:25 PM, HighOnLife said:

English, I got an A. 

hello I know this is literally from 4 years ago but is there any way we can talk to each other or you can send me your essay? Because I'm writing and English Extended Essay too and oh dear God I'm so stuck >_<

• 2 years later...
On 1/7/2009 at 7:51 PM, deissi said:

I got predicted an A for my English B EE, but my teacher said that if I get unlucky with my examiners, it might even be a C. It depends on the examiners (there are always two) you get, someone might give you an A for an EE that someone else would give a C. Then again, EEs that have been predicted C rarely come back as an A or a B.

I have just started planning my EE also in English B, what was yours about??

• 2 months later...

I'm glad for you that you've already done it all. And some of you have done it even perfectly. Seeing this makes me happy to have found the right community to prepare for my English literature essay. It's hard for me to decide on a topic yet, they all seem very exciting. So for now, I'm just practicing formulating my own thoughts on paper. Special programs like these https://trustanalytica.com/online/best-urgent-essay-writing-services help me a lot with this. When you have them checking your style, mistakes, and punctuation for you, it is much easier to focus on the main idea.

Edited by Haydamaka