Extended Essay

Survival Robot

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! (Im new). we've been asked to choose subjects and come up with very general topics by tomorrow by my school. I have 3 so far:

Nuclear energy as an alternative resource in Pakistan for a world studies ee

Something important to do with magnetism for physics

Impact of propaganda on significant events in history

and i need one for chemistry since were supposed to have four but my mind is completely blank so any help would be appreciated! I know it should involve experimentation since apparently that increases your chances of getting a grade. I like Industrial chemistry alot and have just started to grasp molecular bonding which i find interesting but I dont think that would be a good choice due to the lack of experiments I can do :/

Feel free to give me feedback on my other choices too...

Guest Lognarithm

Will increasing wavelengths of monochromatic lasers produce increasing sizes of Poisson bright spots at a constant distance, and can such a result be generalized?

It was actually a neat physics topic. Besides the fact I got to play with lazers, I learned a lot about diffraction and differential equations - a pretty neat part of physics IB never talks about, unfortunately. Luckily my initial hypothesis was verified in the end, I actually freaked out when I found that out because I was worried it wouldn't be true.

I need major help.

This is my question.

To what extent does the excessive intake of genetically modified organisms into an average diet of the human present a real danger to the health of the human body?

Is this a good question that will take me as far as 3,500 words? I've been told its too broad. I also need help on figuring out the subject of this question. Is it physiology?

Much thanks in advance :)

Hey guys! (Im new). we've been asked to choose subjects and come up with very general topics by tomorrow by my school. I have 3 so far:

Nuclear energy as an alternative resource in Pakistan for a world studies ee

Something important to do with magnetism for physics

Impact of propaganda on significant events in history

and i need one for chemistry since were supposed to have four but my mind is completely blank so any help would be appreciated! I know it should involve experimentation since apparently that increases your chances of getting a grade. I like Industrial chemistry alot and have just started to grasp molecular bonding which i find interesting but I dont think that would be a good choice due to the lack of experiments I can do :/

Feel free to give me feedback on my other choices too...

All of these are too broad, but since you were just asked to give "very general topics" then that's ok. From what you listed either go with the second one (magnetism) or the history one. If you choose the physics one you should include an experiment. If you choose the history one, pick ONE event and don't make it a really cliche over done topic (WW2, WW1, Cold War, Vietnam, etc). Is there potentially something you could write about that happened in Pakistan you could do for that? World studies is a new subject and quite vague and I'd avoid it.

I need major help.

This is my question.

To what extent does the excessive intake of genetically modified organisms into an average diet of the human present a real danger to the health of the human body?

Is this a good question that will take me as far as 3,500 words? I've been told its too broad. I also need help on figuring out the subject of this question. Is it physiology?

Much thanks in advance :)

Physiology is not a subject listed in the IB EE guide. Also, NEVER PICK YOUR TOPIC BEFORE YOU PICK YOUR SUBJECT BECAUSE 99/100 TIMES IT WILL NOT WORK. The subject guidelines are very specific as to what you can and can't do, and if you pick a topic before picking a subject most of the time it doesn't follow those guidelines and you'll do poorly, even if you wrote an otherwise very good essay. Pick a subject first, then come up with topics.

• Like 1

Writing an essay not only the extended essay but also all types of essays are difficult to complete. But writing the extended essay is more complicated than writing other kinds of essays. So i think here you have to write the extended essay in Psychology. So i think it is better to complete the essay writing by using the essay writing services like college essay writing services. i think it is good for you to make a good and perfect essay.

All of my what.

Psychology isn't required to do an EE in. Pick any subject you'd like.

Also, if you want a sure-fire way to fail your EE and not get the IB diploma, go ahead and use a writing service to do it for you. Anyone who uses these is literally the biggest idiot on the face of the Earth.

• Like 2

hey guys so my EE is due in 4 days and i haven't even started....yes i know.. haha well i was wondering how does this topic sound : " The analysis of themes depicted in The Kite Runner by Khaled Khosseini." Please reply as soon as possible and thank you very much for the feedback.

It would be best if you picked one particular theme.

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

Anyways, I'm at the stage of choosing my research question, and I have decided to work on Business and Management.

I am interested in the Marketing topic, perhaps about promotion and advertisement but I am not quite clear on how to take it from here. Could anyone please post some examples of BM EE topics, or any other ideas?

Thanks!

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

Anyways, I'm at the stage of choosing my research question, and I have decided to work on Business and Management.

I am interested in the Marketing topic, perhaps about promotion and advertisement but I am not quite clear on how to take it from here. Could anyone please post some examples of BM EE topics, or any other ideas?

Thanks!

Try reading the business and management section of the EE or asking your teacher if they have any examples. Alternatively, you could google to see if you can find any past EEs related to marketing.

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize if this question came up in the past, but is it possible to write an extended essay in Business, on a question that focuses on what possible strategies a company can take to solve a problem rather than looking at a strategy or business action that the company took in the past?

Thanks

Are we allowed to put footnotes on each page in a Group 2 B extended essay? (French)

Yes. You are allowed to use footnotes for any subject you like as much or as little as you'd like. Just make sure your footnotes follow a proper formatting style (MLA, APA, Harvard, Chicago, etc) and stick to it, and you're good to go.

• 4 weeks later...