Extended Essay

Survival Robot

Hi! 
I’m just starting to decide my research question about geography and gentrification but I’m having a hard time to come up with something specific that gentrification has amplified in my city. You got any tips? 

On 3/27/2021 at 4:12 AM, agg said:

Hi! 
I’m just starting to decide my research question about geography and gentrification but I’m having a hard time to come up with something specific that gentrification has amplified in my city. You got any tips? 

hmmm, i don't know much about your topic but i can give some advice, make your research question something that you already know a lot about or you can research easily. you want to be able to write a lot about your topic, for example, my EE research question is "How did Professional Wrestling impact society and pop culture in its prime and how did Pro Wrestling in its prime influence the future of the business" i know a lot about the history of pro wrestling already and it is something i genuinely enjoy talking about, find something that you really want to talk about and that you already know a lot about, then the specific question will come easily 

to those who are pro wrestling fans (might not be that many) do you have any good books on the history of it, my EE is in history and my RQ is "How did Professional Wrestling impact society and pop culture in its prime and how did Pro Wrestling in its prime influence the future of the business" (pro wrestling's height of popularity was arguably the 90s) i want to have as many sources as possible

• 1 year later...

Hello, im doing mine on psychology, do you think this question is too broad?

"To what extent is there a link between attachment styles and risk of developing adhd?" should i specify a certain attachement style or age group?

thank you

• 5 months later...
El 8/6/2019 a las 4:28, IBPRO dijo:

Hola,

Le sugiero que primero revise la guía para hacer un EE de literatura inglesa: le proporcione ejemplos de RQ, áreas de exploración y los parámetros con los que puede trabajar. No puedo enfatizar lo suficiente la importancia de un RQ enfocado: cuanto más estricto es el enfoque, más fácil es organizar y escribir para el EE. En mi experiencia, un RQ bien enfocado conduce a una puntuación más alta la mayoría de las veces. 

A modo de introducción, he sido profesora de Literatura Inglesa y ToK del PD, consejera universitaria, coordinadora del PAI/PD y directora de los colegios del IB. Ahora trabajo a tiempo completo para ayudar a alumnos como usted con el PD, la redacción de ensayos y el asesoramiento universitario.

¡Déjame saber si hay algo que pueda hacer para ayudar!

salud,

robar

Buenas noches....¿cómo puedo ponerme en contacto con usted para que pueda darme un consejo para mi caso? Es corriente tener una predictiva de B se puede sacar una E?

• 4 weeks later...