May the 6th be with you

Freaking nervous, but I just try to evade myself with anything hahaha. Two years thinking in IB, and now trying to forget it for at least this days, so ironic! Well... Luck to all, let's ace it! :)

Graphical description of myself right now:  :badmath:

Edited by BrianHQ
  • Like 2

I would like to know: if results are published exactly at 06-July-2015 12:00:00 GMT , or is that only an approximate where results are released online few time earlier?

12:15:00 GMT is what it shows on my IBIS page. 15 minutes can seem like forever especially when you're waiting for your grades :P 

• Like 1

Yes, completely nervous now. I actually forgot that they come out in...TWO DAYS until I read this post.  :blink:

But now I'm a little worried. I just keep visualizing my grade, hoping it's what I need it to be. 

As for how I'm dealing with the nerves, like I said I completely forgot until now but I have summer school to take my third science so I'm quite consumed in Physics right now.  <_<

• Like 2

I would like to know: if results are published exactly at 06-July-2015 12:00:00 GMT , or is that only an approximate where results are released online few time earlier?

12:15:00 GMT is what it shows on my IBIS page. 15 minutes can seem like forever especially when you're waiting for your grades :P

Mine is 12:30 GMT :( It's staggered 

• Like 1

Mine is 12:30 GMT :( It's staggered 

Mine is 13:30 GMT. That's weird.

What's freaking me out the most is that IB coordinators got our results 35 minutes ago. Apparently this is done so that they can call the students who failed the diploma, but I'm not entirely sure if that's the reason.

At least, if we're not called we know we have it, hahaha.

Edited by BrianHQ
  • Like 1

Why do the IB Coordinator's get the result 24 hours earlier? :(

I heard from someone who did the IB a while ago that they get it earlier so that they can call the people who failed the diploma, and/or to check if the grades seem reasonable. But I'm not entirely sure about this since a lot can change in three years.

• Like 1