May the 6th be with you

AHHHHHH.

I'm so stressed. I don't know how my results will be. I was from the first IB promotion in my school, and I don't have a clue of what I might get. I will be so pleased with a 35. But I don't think I will be able to achieve that. :S Well, I hope my grades won't be that bad :).

Luck to the ones struggling with the uni entrance, and to the rest of us who are still waiting our fate. 

Good luck! Btw, your EE topic is so unusual and definitely unique - I like it so much  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^

AHHHHHH.

I'm so stressed. I don't know how my results will be. I was from the first IB promotion in my school, and I don't have a clue of what I might get. I will be so pleased with a 35. But I don't think I will be able to achieve that. :S Well, I hope my grades won't be that bad :).

Luck to the ones struggling with the uni entrance, and to the rest of us who are still waiting our fate. 

Good luck! Btw, your EE topic is so unusual and definitely unique - I like it so much  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^

Thank you very much for that comment :), and congrats for the amazing 44 points.

I am actually not sure if I want to look at the grades as it is my birthday today, and I'm so afraid to be disappointed x_x But at the same time, I NEED TO KNOW 

* 3 hours and 15 minutes *

Happy birthday, and I also NEED TO KNOW hahaha. Good luck again.

• Like 2

Can you remark your EE, btw? 

I believe you can. But, the marking process itself involves two separate examiners. They probably would have given you around the same grade. If there's a wide discrepancy between both examiner's grades, they re-examine a third time. 

• Like 1

Can someone be kind enough to tell me how they know when the results are coming out? Several people have posted different timings regarding when they can check their scores. is there a specific website where I can get this information? Many thanks and GOOD LUCK GUYS!!! The day has finally arrived!!

Can someone be kind enough to tell me how they know when the results are coming out? Several people have posted different timings regarding when they can check their scores. is there a specific website where I can get this information? Many thanks and GOOD LUCK GUYS!!! The day has finally arrived!!

You can get that info in candidates.ibo.org, you just need to login and, when you do so, select the results tab. Then you will see the time when your results are being published according to your location.

• Like 1

You can get that info in candidates.ibo.org, you just need to login and, when you do so, select the results tab. Then you will see the time when your results are being published according to your location.

THANK YOU!!!! and all the best :) 

THANK YOU!!!! and all the best :)

Same :)

• Like 1