The Original Who Are You Thread

Graeme

wow since 6th grade... ur school's system is sure complicated since IB is a 2 year program...

anyways...

about me... hmmm.... well im a male iber i enjoy staring at tough questions then laughing at how stupid i am when our teacher solves them in few simple steps (they're not rly simple, but the dude makes them look like beginners stuff :) )

i love dogs... well to put it more suitably i love wolves... so my favorite dog is a wolfdog, im planning n the futire to open a small breeding business (not as career tho) and make lots of these amazing breed!

if i dnt see a motorcycle for over 24hours i feel there's smthn missing in life and that my soul is gunna rip my chest open to go and find one of these beautiful creations. I like literature which is a reason i took english A1... i hate to analyzing literature and figure out why the writer chose the dress to be red instead of blue and what this tells u about teh overall msg about the novel so thats why i dropped A1 (gd thing my uni doesnt require diploma :) )

i see physics to be the basics of everything and altho sometimes it is complicated to understand i manage to do well in this subject as one of my favorites.

i tend to do a mistake then spend enormous amount of time thinking why i did it (gd ***** why chem not DT!!!! <_< )

and since im a person that prefers to keep my own **** for myself im gunna stop telling u all more about me :P

subjects i take?

1- Math HL

2- Physics HL

3- Chemistry SL :)

4- English B HL

5- Arabic B HL

6- ITGS SL (only cuz my school doesnt offer it as HL :( )

and planning to take a german language course in the summer after the externals cuz ima take it in cuni (required subject since its a german uni but teaches in english)

Guest vpatrickd

I'm halfway through IB. My name's Patrick, taking IB in an Indonesian school.

My courses are:

English A2 HL

Indonesian A1 SL

Math SL

Business HL

Economics HL

Env. Systems SL

I'm graduating on June 2008.. currently short on CAS action points :P

My name is Dan and I'm from England. I'm a first year IB student and I'm taking:

English HL

Maths HL

History HL

Physics HL

French HL

Japanese ab initio

I play the piano, the guitar and the viola, and I teach the piano. I also self study languages and I like sports, astronomy and, above all else, sleep.

o__0 You do 5 HL subjects?! I didn't know that was even possible. Wow. I mean I know you can do four but five...?

Oh and welcome to IBSurvival :wub:

My name is Dan and I'm from England. I'm a first year IB student and I'm taking:

English HL

Maths HL

History HL

Physics HL

French HL

Japanese ab initio

I play the piano, the guitar and the viola, and I teach the piano. I also self study languages and I like sports, astronomy and, above all else, sleep.

Damn, we've got quite a few things in common

I started out taking 5 HLs as well, but then dropped 2 of them this year.. just because I can =P

I also teach piano and I like sports too :blush:

Sry, just thought that was pretty cool haha :lol: Welcome to IBS =)

(I'm Laura btw)

Guest monkeenoodles

Hi I'm monkeenoodles and I'm currently in my first year of doing the IB in Indonesia in Sekolah Pelita Harapan.

I take English A1, Indonesian B, Maths, Biology, Visual Arts and Business Management.

I'm currently in the process of going brain dead from all this work.

Welcome me..?

*grin*

Edit: Done :blush: -Deus

I am a poor bastard from the north of Sweden by the name of Michaela. Or Kela. I am getting very mentally unstable by the minute, trying to produce a really great World lit 1. And hopefully managing to write a Historical Investigation before next Thurday or I'm screwed. Oh yes, and did I mention that I'm going insane? Well, I am.

Actually looking forward to exams. It can't be worse! (ouch, jinxed myself right there, didn't I?)

Anyways. Hope this beautiful miracle of a web page can get me through this head-ache-inducing miniature hell, and am sad I did not discover it earlier. Well, now I know, I'm gonna milk it! :P

I'm Klara, Also from Sweden, but closer to Stockholm... I moved to Uppsala to do the IB, i used to live in a small town before, with half of my family. At the moment I rent a room in my cousins' apartment, which is not very pleasant. I usually house my boyfriend as well, which is nice, since he takes out our garbage(which neither me nor my cousin ever do).

I'm 16 years old, 17 in january. I'm in IB2, I'm a vegetarian, I love raisins, I have a horse, my favourite tv-show is at the moment futurama, I write this on a macbook, I am a creative person, I hate physical exercise of almost all kinds, I am very blonde. I spend almost all of my time in school, since all of my friends are there. We are all members of a couple of silly societies and spend lots and lots of time goofing around in those rooms.

Uhm. That's me.

Aherm...

I'm Klara, Also from Sweden, but closer to Stockholm... I moved to Uppsala to do the IB, i used to live in a small town before, with half of my family. At the moment I rent a room in my cousins' apartment, which is not very pleasant. I usually house my boyfriend as well, which is nice, since he takes out our garbage(which neither me nor my cousin ever do).

I'm 16 years old, 17 in january. I'm in IB2, I'm a vegetarian, I love raisins, I have a horse, my favourite tv-show is at the moment futurama, I write this on a macbook, I am a creative person, I hate physical exercise of almost all kinds, I am very blonde. I spend almost all of my time in school, since all of my friends are there. We are all members of a couple of silly societies and spend lots and lots of time goofing around in those rooms.

Uhm. That's me.

Aherm...

Oh! If you go to Uppsala then we are going to the same school!!! :P I'm in year three :P

So hello and welcome to IBsurvival!

Damn, we've got quite a few things in common

I started out taking 5 HLs as well, but then dropped 2 of them this year.. just because I can =P

I also teach piano and I like sports too :P

Sry, just thought that was pretty cool haha :P Welcome to IBS =)

(I'm Laura btw)

stop flirting with the noobs laura XD control yourself woman! :P

English HL

Maths HL

History HL

Physics HL

French HL

Japanese ab initio

Mental!! :P History, Maths and Physics all at HL PLUS 2 other HL?????!! :D

I really hope, for your sanity, you're going to drop a couple of HL along the way.

English HL

Maths HL

History HL

Physics HL

French HL

Japanese ab initio

It's impressing :D

but when do exactly find time for sleeping?

Oh! If you go to Uppsala then we are going to the same school!!! :P I'm in year three :)

So hello and welcome to IBsurvival!

Thanks...

I'm considering to redo one year(starting DP1 again, that is) just to switch psychology into business and management... Gah, I thought my year was lucky because we got to choose russian/japanese and philosophy, bus B&M seems sooooo tempting :D

Hey, everyone. And Laura, good to meet you. :D How long have you played piano for, may I ask?

I started when I was 5, got my ARCT when I was 13, then I started teaching around 2 years ago.. if u don't count the 2 year break in between finishing ARCT and beginning to teach, that'll make... 10 years

Hello

I’m Monica (not hard to guess that) and I’m a May 2009 candidate. I am Romanian and this is my first year in Austria.I found this school because I don’t speak very good German,and somehow I ended up in the middle of this whole IB thing.

In my first day of school I had to choose my subjects,and even though I did it in a real hurry I can say I’m not too disappointed. I have:

Mathematics HL

English HL

Biology HL

Romanian SL (self taught)

Economics SL

French SL

Anyway, nice to meet you :D

(now I’m going for a walk in this forum)