The Original Who Are You Thread

Graeme

I am Giorgio and from Lima, PEru. I am an November 2008 ib candidate. :rolleyes: .... I am in my break between IB 1 - IB 2 ... =P...and I have to deal with my art proyects, my economics commentary and my EE.

=P

Hiiiiii! :)

I'm Lotte, [Charlotte!] and I'm a May 2009 IB candidate... who's finding IB hard.

I found this site while searching for some additional psychology notes, and found an interesting forum! [and also that my psychology textbook is perhaps obsolete. :) ]

My favourite subject is by far psychology, where we have a really cool teacher who gives us biscuits as a break in class, and lets us watch youtube videos for five minutes while we eat them. :) ... [Although that's not the only reason I love the class, don't get me wrong! :P ]

I struggle most with chemistry, mostly because I'm rubbish at maths and therefore I have a reaccuring problem with moles and all of it's lovely companions... and also French, because I'm quite bad at it and my teacher doesn't seem to appreciate that he needs to actually teach us.

I'm also in the first year of IB at my school, which means all of our teachers are new to IB. /sighs.

I hope this forum can help out a bit with the crazy-looking next 1 and a bit years :(

Hi.

My name is Tigre. You can append El to it if you like. I joined the IB program 2007(my Junior year) its going....sub par seeing as I was immediatley trapped into procrastination) lol, but I stumbled across this forum and with the newly added vigor and motivation..who knows. I just might Survive IB.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Im Mike and Im a sophmore in Tallahassee. Ive been in a "pre-ib" program since 6th grade (it wasnt the official PYP that IB does). Only a couple months till I embark on the quest known around the world as IB. And Im counting down the days ;) .

• 3 weeks later...

Yo, I'm Tyro (not my actual name :o , it means novice or apprentice in English). I'm 16 and a 2009 Candidate, my classes are listed below. It's mainly IB and is filled out with AP courses just for fun :o . I like math and science the best and plan on going to something in physics or chemistry. I'm currently working hard to continue the caliber of grades that I received before IB :( and for good marks on my exams :P .

• 2 weeks later...
it means novice or apprentice in english
Cool! does it mean like NOOB or something? xP

Hey all, im Josh Lorenzo (see username ;) ) im just over halfway through the IB journey, exams in november '08 :yes: Ermm.. subjects and levels in my sig. i am attending QASMT here in Australia (btw, QASMT stands for Queensland Academy of Science, Maths and Technology). Its the only ALL IB school in Queensland or Australia i think(besides QACI and QAHS, creative industries and health sciences). Hmm... things i like to do in my free time ... wait, what free time??? :yes: i meant what i like to do when im supposed to be doing my maths IA (which is due this week) :yes: include reading manga (comics) and sifting through a lot of posts to complain about the IB with you guys :D yea, im just doing my part to support the IBers=procastination image :P

Nice to meet everyone and GOD HELP ME!!! (by GOD, i'm referring to anyone smarter than me, which incidentally is a lot of people)... and now i suppose i shud start my maths IA... oh yea, i should mention that i came across this site looking for tips on how to do my IA :lol: