The Original Who Are You Thread

Graeme

Hey there! I'm Aboo, part of the batch of guinea-pigs for the first Maths non-calc paper, May 2008.

I'm from Singapore, but I'm from that little terrorist nation called Pakistan haha. I hope to be getting into uni in Canada soon, and hope to start a career on IB (not IB IB, Investment Banking) or something similar. Did I say, I like to relieve my IB stress by cooking? I'm counting down, I've got 280 days till IB is over. It's honestly not so bad, just some work, which you've got to do anyway. The worst thing about IB is language A1, purely because I don't really like (read:hate) writing about literature. Anyway, onwards we must go

not IB IB, Investment Banking

I'm doing IB at uni too. Not IB IB, not IB Investment Banking, but IB International Business.

Haha, something I thought of doing but decided against it because I wanted something that was hardcore finance. So how's it at UNSW? Did you manage to find a place at campus housing yet or still living in homestay?

Guest hatteru
Well, I guess I'll start.

My name is Graeme, and I was a May 2007 candidate. I started this site because people always talk about how hard the IB is, and well, I figured I would try to make life easier for all of you.

:P Welcome to IB Survival, hope you find what you need. :P

Hello fellow fools of the educational world who turned from the 'road most travelled' and embarked upon this strange yet wonderful quest for the holy 45 haha To do the IB in Australia ... most at our school think we're a wee bit strange ... hmmm ... as Hedda Gabbler would say 'one doesn't do that kind of thing' - should I footnote that? Ah dear it will all be over soon, you know, november 2007 baby woohoo. Yet at the moment, life seems merely to be 'a poor player who struts and frets his hour upon the stage' arrggghhhhh will I ever be free of this morbid way of thinking?????!!!!!!!?????? :lol:

Hi, I'm Jayum - you can call me Jay. I'm a Nov 07 candidate and instead of revising right now I'm still buried knee-deep in bits and pieces of coursework, lab reports and the tok essay...whoop-de-doo. Oh and for some reason this forum keeps logging me out every 10 seconds :0...do you think this can be fixed? Oh and this is a great little place by the way, probably more efficient in handling the day-today IB problems than TSR...

Oh and for some reason this forum keeps logging me out every 10 seconds

I think maybe it's just you. It doesn't happen for me. Anyone else have this problem?

Have you clicked Remember me when you logged on?

What browser do you use? It could just be a weird Firefox thing which we've known to have problems in the past, but FF is working fine for me...

Hi, I'm Jayum - you can call me Jay. I'm a Nov 07 candidate and instead of revising right now I'm still buried knee-deep in bits and pieces of coursework, lab reports and the tok essay...whoop-de-doo. Oh and for some reason this forum keeps logging me out every 10 seconds :0...do you think this can be fixed? Oh and this is a great little place by the way, probably more efficient in handling the day-today IB problems than TSR...

oh so you are on here? why don't u just PM me here? it's hard for me to access TSR right now! and ur making me do it to check for ur PMs! LOL

Have you clicked Remember me when you logged on?

What browser do you use? It could just be a weird Firefox thing which we've known to have problems in the past, but FF is working fine for me...

Yeah I did click the remember me thing. I don't know, the same sometimes happens to me with other forums as well though, so I'm kind of used to it.

oh so you are on here? why don't u just PM me here? it's hard for me to access TSR right now! and ur making me do it to check for ur PMs! LOL

*evil laughter* 'Cos I felt like annoying you...

Just kidding, I only joined this place last night. Or this morning, if it was after midnight. And yeah don't worry, if I have to PM you I'll do so on here from now on.

*evil laughter* 'Cos I felt like annoying you...

Just kidding, I only joined this place last night. Or this morning, if it was after midnight. And yeah don't worry, if I have to PM you I'll do so on here from now on.

meany :lol: see here it's my domain :P I can do what I want with you all in here :diablo: well of course I won't be able to do ANYTHING I want since that would be considered abusing my powers :P but still it's nice to know I can :P

yea PM here would be better spanks :D

• 2 weeks later...