The Original Who Are You Thread

Graeme

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

Laura and I'm a May '08 candidate living in Vancouver, Canada. My courses this year are Math HL, Chem HL, Bio HL, History HL, English A1 HL, ToK, French B SL, and Physics 12. Friends are telling my that my timetable spells "suicide" so I'm thinking about dropping English HL and Chem HL to SL.

Anyways, I just want to make it through my last year alive and get my IB diploma (preferably with a high score :P ). I hope I'll be able to find some useful resources on this forum that would make my life a little easier.

-Laura =)

Edited by cixelsyD

Guest snowflakes

Hello :P

I'm Saeunn, currently enjoying my last few months of the wonderful IB in Iceland >.< Can not wait for May 2008 to come around and for me to be free :D Just discovered this website recently and it is looking very helpful.

Good luck to you all :lol:

Hi :lol:

I'm giulia (friends call me jules, see user name :lol: ) and I live in zurich, switzerland (although actually I'm italian). we do IB in a public school, which I know is quite unusual... I'm a may 08 candidate with HL maths, german A1, english A2 and SL latin CL, geography and biology. actually, our school offers IB in addition to the swiss matura, so we're doing a damn lot of work but I think we'll manage... anyway, IB is by far not the only thing in my life, I'm sports-addicted (athletics, especially running, but also soccer, bike, ski, climbing, swimming and tennis), and I love music (I even play myself - oboe, piano and a bit of guitar). just to keep my mind away from IB sometimes... I'm new in this forum... looking forward to get to know other IB-victims (may 08 candidates? other swiss? or just people with some good advice or similar intrests...)

good luck to all the november 07 candidates... ^_^

greetz, julz :diablo:

hey everyone... my name is bassil from lebanon i have just started IB1 ... and i really find it interesting :lol: ... i would like to help anyone that needs help but at the same time be helped when i need it ^_^ ... and uhh i love this website :lol:

I did the pre-IB programme, and I'm a Canadian 2009 candidate, writing bio this May. I live for English, and nothing gives me a bigger thrill than red penning an essay... I'm a complete drama geek too; I do musicals, one acts, and improv. I also do high school debating... Woohoo. I'm looking forward to the many opportunities this forum will provide for procrastination!

I did the pre-IB programme, and I'm a Canadian 2009 candidate, writing bio this May. I live for English, and nothing gives me a bigger thrill than red penning an essay... I'm a complete drama geek too; I do musicals, one acts, and improv. I also do high school debating... Woohoo. I'm looking forward to the many opportunities this forum will provide for procrastination!

you have coem to the right place my friend :wub:

Hi everyone!

This is my first year of IB and man! The workload is the most I've ever had! So I thought I would look for a site like this one from some help from fellow IB students. I specialize in sciences and math so if you need any help there I'm your guy!!

Shorty~

Guest Daintydog

hi everyone :D My name is Sessa but I like the name Daintydog so you may address me with either of these names as you wish. Studying in Sweden, I'm a 2008 candidate so I 'm currently in the process of being screwed over by the IB. Cool site you've all got here :)