Chatting Corner

BIO-AQUA

hey hey hey, let's keep non-english discussion in the language section :D .

What? *looks*

Oh. LOL. Oh I'm sorry, that wasn't meant for you guys!!!! :lol:

This is what happens when I try to multi-task by going on 2 different forums at once whilst doing an online quiz that involves looking at huge statistical tables with tiny numbers. I start seeing things everywhere and put things in the wrong place.

How I managed to post that in here I have no idea. That was supposed to be a post in my Viet forum!! And since this one and that one look nothing alike...I have no idea how I managed to get it in here.

At least I didn't start writing nonsense on my quiz. You'll be happy to know I think that I got full marks on it in the end. But then half way through I was :lol: becuase I just realised my GDC did all this **** I was trying to look up in the tables. But then I suppose it's good practice since I won't have my GDC in the exams and will have to rely on the tables. I think I will go blind by the end of this course though, having to navigate those tables.

Lol multi-tasking. :lol: Reminds me of a quote from a tok/economics/philosophy teacher here in school:

Someone asks if he could do things at the same time. He replies "of course not! I'm a man, I can't do that".

But I'm pissed :lol: My psychology ruined everything for me by predicting me a 5 (WTF? :0 ). He doesn't know anything about 'predicted grades' and how the ucas system works so this means that since most of my unis require 665 at HL, I have now only 556 *crieeees*

lol HMS did u just get warned by cabso?

You know, I think I did... :D

You need to take a break Hien. Multi-tasking is not for you haha.

Haha, no, it was just a very confused moment I had. Too much straining my eyes to look at this stats table.

I'll warn her for you guys if you like :)

jk you know me luffs you :)

As if I can't reduce the warning myself. Hmmpf. :P

I :P you too. :)

Someone asks if he could do things at the same time. He replies "of course not! I'm a man, I can't do that".

:lol:

But I'm pissed :lol: My psychology ruined everything for me by predicting me a 5 (WTF? ). He doesn't know anything about 'predicted grades' and how the ucas system works so this means that since most of my unis require 665 at HL, I have now only 556 *crieeees*

Why did he predict you a 5 then?

Why did he predict you a 5 then?

Because I had missed a tiny little quiz when I was in the states and didn't do as well as I usually do on the last test. This was mainly because the last test was totalllly different from the other tests as he had finally decided to use real exam questions and we had never even tried those before so I had never done any psychology test like that before and didn't know how the criterias and such should look. I always otherwise done very well in psycholgy and am very active in that class. However, he thinks predicted grades are of no use and thus always puts what you had from last time. I used to have a 6 but because of that sodding first-time test i got a 5. All my other teachers think I can do well and predicted me higher than what I have from now because they know I work hard to achive what I want but he doesn't :lol:

Edited by Afterglow

and yea imagine we go start our own educational system to compete with IB! wooo

who's in?!

:(

Oh I'm not sure if I am courageous enough to do that...

To quote another teacher about the IBO - it's a strange power that we do not understand.

Besides, do we really want to make newcomers miss the oppertunity to do the IB? I think not. :(