Which IA do you hate the most?

Ashika

Haha, must be that I had Math Studies. ;) I actually enjoyed mine since I chose a very interesting topic and had a perfect score on it. XP I think Biology is gonna be hard for me since it is my weakest subject and I have no idea what's going on when we do our practice labs in class. @-@;;

Math, History, Chemistry, English, Biology, French.. Oh snap, that's all of them! ;)

In truth, I wouldn't call myself a fan of any of them. However, I was definitely not happy about the French Individual Oral, and I'm also not looking forward to the English IOC. Math portfolios and chemistry labs also give me physical and mental pain. No joke.

I rather enjoyed my Maths Studies IA, as I got to choose the topic and do it on something I was interested in. Same with Geography, that was really enjoyable as I was passionate about it.

Worst IAs are for Theatre. There's two of them. A 30 minute oral and a portfolio to do with an individual project relating to the theatre course. They are very time consuming and are both worth 25% each.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...