Which IA do you hate the most?

Ashika

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There's no doubt about it, LAB REPORTS is the worst IA ever. I really try to write good bilogy lab reports but still end up with VERY low grades time after time and that sucks, because I'm a damn great biology student otherwise.

As for English A2 and Swedish A1, I appreciate those IA:s :yes: They're fun to complete, especially the WT:s.

@ person above: yes. i think every subject has a percentage of the grade dedicated to IA.

the one i hate the most: maths. just because of my stupid teacher, who gave us 3 wrong tasks (two Type I and 1 type II), which we did. and suddenly he said: oh sorry, well... you'll just have to do another type I and II, be prepared to work on it!

woahh, theres a lot of things do to for IB then

besides doing the subjects you have to do

IA

TOK

CAS

EE

o.o

yeah. well i dont know about you, but apart from the exams i have to do:

A1: world lit 1, world lit 2 (this one only if youre in HL), and for your IA's : oral presentation and oral commentary

A2 : written tasks(one literary and one cultural), and the IA's: the orals (two)

History-americas: historical investigation (IA)

Chem : the whoooole set of labs, group 4

maths: portfolio (task I and II for ia)

visual arts: well...with the works and the RWB i have enough for the 2 years.

TOK essay

TOK presentation (IA)

EE

CAS

and aaaaaallll the filing involved with stuff like presentation for tok or cas activities, the written tasks......

YAY ib!

Aaah, to the person above, I think you'll find that very few people end up getting really high scores for group 4 after moderation. My teacher gave me full marks for my chem IA and the it was moderated down to 42/48 and my bio teacher gave me full marks too, and in the end I got 40/48. I haven't ever heard of anyone getting more than 44/48, I am sure there are people, but they are few and far between.

Edited by Bandev

Aaah, to the person above, I think you'll find that very few people end up getting really high scores for group 4 after moderation. My teacher gave me full marks for my chem IA and the it was moderated down to 42/48 and my bio teacher gave me full marks too, and in the end I got 40/48. I haven't ever heard of anyone getting more than 44/48, I am sure there are people, but they are few and far between.

opppsss, i finally understand why my teacher said the final mark is not from the highest ones... i thought she was jokin, and we could get very high IA grades. now i get it. thank u for your post ^^

Edited by shinejuly