Which IA do you hate the most?

Ashika

Math was blah... I think it would have gone better if my teacher knew what he was talking about, but he just kind of gave us a handout and said "Go!"

I forget what I got on my Type II, but it wasn't fantastic =X As for the Type I, we turned those in first week of school and he hasn't graded them yet *facepalm*

I liked Group IV though - my projects were kind of lame though. They might have gone better if I hadn't been stuck doing two at the same time. It was still a lot of fun though

I'm currently trying to narrow down a topic for the History IA. It doesn't look all that bad though

Maths ><...work on the easy questions, blank out.....stare around feeling bad. *shudder*

But then...other than exams there's not really any way to assess, other than internally...bummer >< :worship:

• 2 weeks later...

IT and Math were not so tough... i got major help at my math bt still i enjoyed it (love working with graphs)

i hate group 4s specially the chemistry one, the physics one we still havent done... lazy physics teacher *sigh*

i have a feeling that after we finish the physics external exam we'll have a weekend class to finish the rest of the material :P