What time do you go to bed on average day?

bomb

I got to sleep around 11pm~12am.. But sometimes (if there's so much work), I go to sleep around 1~2am..

Normally I can't stand fatigue and have to go to sleep at some point and wake up early in the morning (like 4am) to finish my "undone" assignments....

Taking one of the Group 6 courses is a major issue... Takes away a lot of time for me to concentrate on other courses..

• 4 weeks later...

i go to sleep between 10 and 11, and wake up between 6 and 6:30. I can't function the next day if I don't get enough sleep, so honestly I don't see the point of pulling all nighters and such. the latest i ever stayed up for school work was till 2 for IOP and then something like that also for EE. though i drank like 3 cups of coffee both times :P

Around 9:30pm (curfew) to 4:00-6:00 am, depending on homework. I sleep to much, I know.

How do you finish everything?!

well actually to finish all your work you don't really need to stay up till 11 every night or anything like that - if you work for 2-3 hours after school every day you can pretty much pass IB. Problem is most of us (myself included) tend to procrastinate after school and do leave things till the last minute :P

Any polyphasic sleepers in the IB?

I tried together with 3 friends last week but none of us managed more then a week. We tried the sleep schedule called Dymaxion, sleeping 2h/ day spread out on 30min naps every 6h. We never adapted and did not get anything productive done during the 22h day. We had to stop since an entire week of school was wasted and we really cannot afford one more.

is there any successful polyphasic sleepers in the IB? Imagine about 6 more ours more each day, thats 42 more ours each week!

Around 9:30pm (curfew) to 4:00-6:00 am, depending on homework. I sleep to much, I know.

How do you finish everything?!

Well, I stay after school to do homework, and sometimes I stay up later. I also have spanish class and thirty minutes before school, I somehow manage to get everthing done. :D

Edited by 2401 I Hate Tangents

• 2 weeks later...

My prime working time is after 11pm so I normnally go to bed at 1:30 or 2.

On weekends I normally get home quite late (or early :)) so I go to bed rather late.

On Sundays I ALWAYS go to bed before 10 so I can survive the week.

I've pulled 4 IB all-nighters. Maths Type I, Maths Type II, Extended Essay and World Lit 2.

I wake up at 5:45 on weekdays; 1ish on weekends <_<

Guess I need to sleep more...

Meh...it depends on the day of the week. Typically between Mon. - Thurs. I go to bed at 1 - 2 am. (primarily due to procrastinating the "petty" things and "relaxing"). Ironically, on Fri. I go to be past 2 a.m. (this is the day where I wind down and relax...for quite some time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sometimes go to bed at 5 am...

O gosh, even during the week??? then you'd just get like 1,2 hours of sleep i guess!? so when do you get up then in the morning???

I usually go to bed at around 11, 11:30 (have to get up at 6)

At weekends I tend to go to bed at about 12, 1...

I think time managment is everything so that you don't need to stay up that late!!

• 3 months later...

It depends sometimes I sleep as early as 10, and sometimes I sleep as late as well never, like that time I had an audition so I just kept working on the paper I was gonna work on during my auditions, and it was morning already so I just changed and went to school

• 2 months later...