What time do you go to bed on average day?

bomb

Any of you have this, immunity to alarm clocks?

YES!! None of my alarms wake me up, except for one obnoxiously loud bell one and I have to put it on the other side of my room to prevent me from turning it off in my sleep...

I am encountering the same problem! I am notorious for being a heavy sleeper. But I have this rooster alarm that wakes me up all the time.

Don't laugh guys - but I sleep at 9:30pm on a regular day. But that's because I have to wake up early in the morning.

I find it kind of ironic that I've been going to bed earlier this summer than I do during the school year - around 11:30 PM instead of 12-2 AM. Of course, I have far less I need to do during the summer though...no last minute homework preventing me from getting a good rest :P

Any of you have this, immunity to alarm clocks?

YES!! None of my alarms wake me up, except for one obnoxiously loud bell one and I have to put it on the other side of my room to prevent me from turning it off in my sleep...

I am encountering the same problem! I am notorious for being a heavy sleeper. But I have this rooster alarm that wakes me up all the time.

Don't laugh guys - but I sleep at 9:30pm on a regular day. But that's because I have to wake up early in the morning.

Me too! I LEARNT THE HARD WAY TO PUT AT LEAST 3 ALARMS WITH BUZZERS OR I'LL BE LATE (sidenote my coordinator is THE MOST STRICT MAN ON EARTH ABOUT COMEING IN LATEE, so basically you miss a class, and then suffer 4 it!)

I go to sleep 1 am, I'm working late almost EVERY DAY! And wake up at 6:45 to get across the city 2 school on time at 7:50

• 1 month later...

On a daily basis, I go to bed pretty early (10-11pm). I need my sleep or I can't keep my mind clear during school.

The latest I ever went to bed for homework was around 2AM and I wake up at least before 6.30 every day.

Just get yourself through those last few hours and promise yourself never to allow that to happen again. Especially if you're the type of person who can't do last-minute work very well. If you can't get much done then it's not worth staying up late anyways.

The latest I have ever gone to bed is 11:30pm. I usually am asleep by 10:30, although I know lots of people who stay up to around 2-3am. I think, if you don't like staying up that late, try to not leave things to the last minute, and do your homework as soon as you get home from school. That's what I do, and it gives me a bit of time to relax before I go to bed. :)

I don't sleep much, as long as my body gets enough, I don't need to sleep more hours than that so I usually go to sleep around 12 - 1, gives me the chance to do something fun/relaxing every night before bed, or at least most of the time.

As for homework, I've only pulled one all nighter last year to finish this project that I had months to do at the last minute :) Generally though, I try to finish it before 12, if I can't, I'll do my usual before bed routine but wake up at around 4 or 5.

Normally, I go to bed around 10:00 or 10:30. I'm not a night person and I feel like I don't accomplish anything by staying up late to do homework or study. If you're stuck doing work late at night, why not go to bed at around midnight and get up early to finish it off? I find that I finish my work faster this way than by staying up until 4am.

Edited by fire.realm

Usually, on weekdays I go to bed at minimu 12:00 and maximum at 2:00-3:00 a.m. if I am not pulling an allnighter which usually hapens on Thursday nights since most of the time assignments are due on Friday.

Then I catch up on my sleep on Saturday and this became normal for me by now.. almost.

• 2 weeks later...

I sometimes go to bed at 5 am... do any of you go to bed that late? I feel like I'm alone in staying so late.

I was wondering what was the latest you have stayed up for homework.

:)

Make me feel better... please :P

Yeah, sometimes I go to bed at 5am... I wake up at 7am, so these days are horribly awful.

Usually I go to bed between 12pm and 3am.

Well I just make sure to get around 8 hours a night. Sometimes 7 will do, but I need sleep to be able to function in school!!! So since school starts at 8.25 most mornings, I get up at 7, so I'm usually in bed at least by 11:00. :P One of my friends at school stays up all night playing WoW, and has the uncanny ability to sleep in every class without anyone noticing! Her head will start to nod, and she'll just breathe real deep... but one one notices! I don't think I could to that... :)

i swear i've seen a topic like this before

hmmm....well i cant give you a time but to put things in perspective: i've managed to not sleep for 48hrs to get a mountain of assignments done

i'm the type that functions better at night which explains why i'm up at 1am on the holidays :P (i turn nocturnal...literally)

normal school days started off at 10 and now its stuck midnight-ish and i get up at 6am every day so i'm normally zoned out till 'bout 10am

as for late nights aka assignment/i bludged all day and need to catch up days i can think till 'bout 2-3am and then my brain needs sugar& caffeine concoction to restart. if i'm still awake past 4am i don't bother to sleep 'cause it just makes me feel worse in the morning~

so your not the only one :)

Since I go to a boarding school, it's really hard to go to sleep early because there's always something going on, but I try to go at sleep at around midnight. But when I don't have school until afternoon, I stay awake longer, 2-3am.

My sleeping has become even more warped as of late. I used to have a very erratic sleeping pattern. I would sleep at 10PM on the rare day but on most days I would sleep around 2AM - 5AM (in other words, major sleep deprivation).

I've been trying to resolve my sleep deprivation issue as of late, so I've generally done either:

1) Sleep at 4PM, after school, right until 12AM (work procrastinate while everyone else is sleeping, FTW)

2) Sleep at 4PM, after school, until 8PM, work, procrastinate, and whatever else. Then sleep again from 4AM until 8AM.

I try to go to sleep around 11 pm because I have to wake up at 5:30 am to go to school. If I could, I would go to sleep as early as 9 pm, because I get tired by then. But unfortunately I have too much work. So I go to bed somewhere between 11 pm and midnight most nights.