• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The topic we were given at our school is going green. It includes Biology, Chemistry, Physics and ICT (Computer Sciences). Personaly I do Bio and Chemistry. Help. Any ideas?

You could look at cars and whether it is worth using hybrid cars or not. You can look at the fuel efficiency (chem), the initial speed the car can reach and other such things related to physics and the effects of use of the hybrid car on the environment as bio - so like fuel extraction and how it'll be lower etc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In my school our topic was how to measure time without a clock. Basically, our teacher played a piece of music to us and we had to figure out how long it was using our made timer. We did a DT based project which involed a 555 oscillator chip and calibrating it to 1 Hz. Then we wired it up to a counter which helped us count the amount of time the song was played for. 

We won our "challenge". It was a fun experience. 

• 5 months later...

Our topic for the Group 4 Project was....

Soil...

Uhm it was a fun project. We investigated the effect of fracking fluids on the pH of the soil, and how that in turn can effect plant life such as crop yield and diversity. 

We all got a 6/6 on the project expect for one individual who did nothing and got a 5/6.

All in all I enjoyed the group 4 project and I hope you all will as well.

Only complaint I have is you should be able to choose your own groups, but I guess we did good.