HELP! G4 Projects

saudade

Hello,

I'm an ESS student. I am going to go to a place called Ujung Kulon in Indonesia. It's a beach with a lot of sea shells and seaweeds (if i'm not mistaken). My group consist of ESS, physic, chemistry and biology students. I don't know how to tied up all four subjects to one topic (theme?) and research question.

I have no clue, really. Please help!

Did your school give you some sort of overarching theme or topic that you have to design a project under? It would be best to start with that if you have one, and then try to find a link to each subject you have to include. For example, if your theme was "the beach" a physics student could calculate the speed of waves when they crash on the shore, a chemistry student could do pH testings and see how that affects the seashells (which contain calcium carbonate), a biology student could identify and do something with the local seaweed/animal species, and the ESS student might do a portion about ecology or conservation. The IB students in the year above me had "the beach" as their theme and these were some of the common things they identified (minus ESS and physics since my school didn't have these as IB subjects).

Did your school give you some sort of overarching theme or topic that you have to design a project under? It would be best to start with that if you have one, and then try to find a link to each subject you have to include. For example, if your theme was "the beach" a physics student could calculate the speed of waves when they crash on the shore, a chemistry student could do pH testings and see how that affects the seashells (which contain calcium carbonate), a biology student could identify and do something with the local seaweed/animal species, and the ESS student might do a portion about ecology or conservation. The IB students in the year above me had "the beach" as their theme and these were some of the common things they identified (minus ESS and physics since my school didn't have these as IB subjects).

No, the school didn't give me any topic. We're asked to make our own group topic and research question, thank you so MUCH for your help!