Your Worst Subject

Survivor Rob

To the person who asked wat is tok for: it enables/teaches/helps you to critically evaluate material that you are presented with and understand in wat way to judge its worth, questioning the validity of the work, making you more analytical and perhaps sadly a bit more sceptical.

Edited by Bandev

To the person who asked wat is tok for: it enables/teaches/helps you to critically evaluate material that you are presented with and understand in wat way to judge its worth, questioning the validity of the work, making you more analytical and perhaps sadly a bit more sceptical.

*nods* I have to agree, and it sure will help me with my Cambridge interview :P

Im worst at Chem SL, but i dislike French SL the most.

Chem i just dont get at all, like almost 0 of the concepts, my teacher isnt that good. he is a good bloke and stuff but he doesnt really know how to teach... :/ i usually get stuff on the day before a test so i have no time to study.

My french teacher is just an *******.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest u2forever89

my worst subject is economics. my teacher is extremely strict and forces us to write the definition of economic terms word for word. =0( and she talks to fast sometimes. it's really hard to catch up with her.

• 1 month later...
For me it's German SL, just I don't like this language.

Anyway, now when my lab starts and the next weekend I'm gonna spend at school, working in laboratory then biology hl is one of the toughest subjects :lol:

German?! Blasphemy! If your teacher is good, the class can be decent D:

--

In my opinion, TOK and English HL suck. You have to do so much BS in those classes -.-

For me it's German SL, just I don't like this language.

Schade :lol: B oder ab initio ?

For me, Chemistry SL is my weakest subject. I'm spending part of my holidays revising only for that subject because I feel that I haven't understood all concepts in class.

I don't know if this is relevant but in MYP, I hate Art T.T

MYP, we have 8 - 9 subjects depending on the school. I always get 7 in 7 subjects except English and Art that I have 6 T.T

Otherwise I would have honor roll of acheiving all 7s. Anyway, I know I need to practice English and I love language.

On the other hand, Art is such a bad subject that shouldn't exist at all :P I can't even draw a proper human but I manage to get 6 through my reflection explaning all the stuffs I did bad LOL

English HL is by far the worst class to exist on the face of the earth. It's a class that requires so much work and determination that a person like me, who likes the math part of the academics, cannot do good in. I'm validectorian in my school for now and i'm getting C's on this class. To make matters worse, the teacher is the devil herself, who just gave birth and is coming back in 3 months saying she wont leave us to fail :)...I say take a long nice break, PLEASE! :)

French and Biology!!

I'm taking french SL and it is still killing me. Currently, no one in our school is taking HL (there was one but she dropped out)

And its Biology SL for me but the SL's have to cover everything that the HL's have to cover as SL and Hl isnt divided

in our school. There are simply too many things that i gotta understand and memorize :)

Strangely, the SL's are troubling me and the HL's give me comfort.. is this supposed to be so?