Your Worst Subject

Survivor Rob

My marks are pretty **** in Maths and Chem...my biggest regret is taking them both at SL. They're just so...pointless, and difficult to understand most of the time. Biology is their simplified version, so even though I'm not doing great in that either, it's such a better alternative.

And...TOK? That's being the designated class to sleep in...my teacher is extraordinarily incompetent and I don't think we've learnt anything all year!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hmm, as of last semester's report card, I am tied in 3 subjects (chem HL, english HL, economics HL).

I would have to say economics is my worst subject though, simply because I have a terrible teacher (first year teaching IB) and he doesn't know the syllabus any better than we do. We're all going to fail in May :D .

I know how it feel but lucky us our econ teacher really wants to help us...

Since our IB teacher are tied of teaching econ, she want to have a uni life again with the youth... :D

so we have a new econ HL teacher but...he is not even an IB teacher!! He is a new teacher!! Just come out from the teacher school! But the good thing is he really wants to help us...

Sure he is nice but he dont even know how the exam looks like and not sure about the IB...

So I may also fail Econ HL since I just have mocks and it went so bad!! :D

My worst subject is going to be Spanish B, yes this is predicted because I'm in my first year of IB. I've only been exposed to Spanish in high school and I'm a bit worried about next year :P

chill man! u have one more year!! Watch spanish movies!! It helped me a lot during 8th grade! I could speak fluent spanish after 5 months

but now I forgot everything since I never use it and I dont have spanish~