the tent question was really easy. I thought it would be more complicated than that. the function was hard. i got 13 laps, because you put the equations into the calculator and got the intersection :)

How did you solve the one with the angle of the line going through with the base of the tent? Do you remember what you got? It was one of the questions I was really unsure about...

I think 12, I know at least one other person agrees with that....

I do not understand how people could get 12 :(

I was 100% confident with the number 6.

Did you remember to subtract the ones who went to more than one from the overall number of people going to each? For example. it says 12 went to circus, 3 went to all, 2 went to circus and another, thus the number of people going to the circus only is 7. I did this, and I also got 12...

Did you remember to subtract the ones who went to more than one from the overall number of people going to each? For example. it says 12 went to circus, 3 went to all, 2 went to circus and another, thus the number of people going to the circus only is 7. I did this, and I also got 12...

Yes of course, I believed I did everything correctly and felt so good doing it. Then we went out and almost everyone got 12, haha. I remember the total number going only to circus was 2.

Well, I hope I at least get a 4, would be happy with that!

I got 6 for the circus question. It wasn't very welk asked IMO. About half the class got 12 and the other half got 6 so it's one of the two

the tent question was really easy. I thought it would be more complicated than that. the function was hard. i got 13 laps, because you put the equations into the calculator and got the intersection :)

How did you solve the one with the angle of the line going through with the base of the tent? Do you remember what you got? It was one of the questions I was really unsure about...

Oh lord I can't remember. It was 70 something I think

For those in north america/south american time zone...it my opinion it was WAY too long :( I am really worried because I practically left the last page blank and it was like 20 points! Well I answered a, b and c (which were 1 point I think) but that's about it... I know I can't do anything to change it but it's eating me alive lol. I THINK that what I did answer I answered correctly so I can only hope. Everyone in my math studies class agreed that the last problem was somewhat tricky...but overall it wasn't difficult just really long :( (but then again I'm a slow math test taker...)

I'm in TZ1 also, and I thought it was reasonable. Was your last question the geometry one?

Well, I also got 12 at the Circus thingy question. But hey, it's over, you gotta get over it. I know I did a fatal mistake in psychology but nothing will get better if you feel bad.... Your Essay(s) are in the hand of IBO now and you can only wait... It's better to spend these days happy than going around worrying about something you have no control of :) And that's probably just 1 point, no big deal! Continue on!

• Like 1

Well, I also got 12 at the Circus thingy question. But hey, it's over, you gotta get over it. I know I did a fatal mistake in psychology but nothing will get better if you feel bad.... Your Essay(s) are in the hand of IBO now and you can only wait... It's better to spend these days happy than going around worrying about something you have no control of :) And that's probably just 1 point, no big deal! Continue on!

But thats the deal, if I got a 6 and that is wrong, then all my numbers are wrong, which leads to that none of the venn diagram questions got correct. Furthermore, the probability questions could not be correct either since they are based upon my previous answers.

Haha.

But of course you are right, just sucks being wrong at the easiest thing ever.

But thats the deal, if I got a 6 and that is wrong, then all my numbers are wrong, which leads to that none of the venn diagram questions got correct. Furthermore, the probability questions could not be correct either since they are based upon my previous answers.

Haha.

But of course you are right, just sucks being wrong at the easiest thing ever.

you'll get your error carried forward. You shouldn't lose many marks if the rest of the question is ok.

I did TZ2 (Q1 on families, Q2 on chicken, Q3 tent, Q4 laps, Q5 bicycle track) and I found it was a nice, straightforward paper.

Did many of you find the differentiation in Q5 challenging? Upon the read through it was the only thing that really stumped me so I spent 4 minutes of the reading time going through the question in my head, and I found that the solution was to convert the - x^2/10 to -0.1x^2, and differentiate from there.

The only question I couldn't do on TZ1 was the one about Pearson's product moment correlation coefficient thing. I've never understood it, but besides that I thought it was kinda lenient compared to P1.

You mean TZ2. It was really simple, you'd put into the list on your GDC and do a lin reg and get the r value.