What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanted to ask you a question from a long time ago, but forgot about it. WHAT DOES YOUR NAME REPRESENT/MEAN? (Meaning, in case it's not your real name/first name, why did you choose it?).

I guess I'll start. It was a really random decision when I had to register to TSR, but I really love the name. BIO (as in biology, my favorite subject; and biological, as in completely pure and innocent) and AQUA (as in water, the power of water; and a word that I really love), so it's kind of the best of both worlds sad.gif . Merge both words together, and it adds up to "Biological Water; a completely pure water which everyone needs to survive..."

P.S If you google search my name, you get some company for water treatment and filtering, kind of ironic, isn't it?! tongue.gif

Well I chose this name because prison break has influenced me and I wanted to have this Russian way of writing Michael in.

Edited by Mikhael

The Captain bit is a tribute to many, many dearly beloved fictional captains, but especially to Captain John Watson. It's a fact that many people miss about the original Sherlock Holmes stories, which are still my favourite even if Sir Arthur Conan Doyle did not give a single bother about them.

Jeeves is from my favourite literary character of all time, Reginald Jeeves. I particularly adore the adaptation starring Hugh Laurie as Bertie Wooster and Stephen Fry as Jeeves, but again, I love the original Wodehouse stories best. He knows everything.

There you have it, Captain Jeeves.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...