What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My username just came from the fact that my middle name is Elaine, however on many of the cites I frequent it is often taken. I got the idea to substitute numbers for letters after I read Little Brother. The main character in the book goes by the alias of w1n5t0n (at the start of the book) and then later M1ck3y after that alias had been compromised. As this doesn't work very well with my first name, I tried it with my middle and it worked!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

During my insane addiction to all things unicorns and rainbows and chcolates, i wanted my username to be unicorn_lover, but then I found the beauty of bodering your name with other letters and that lead to xXunicorn_loverXx.

But of course most websites have a limit to the characters and my screen name for most websites ended up being xXuni_loverXx

TADAAAAA

• 2 weeks later...

IB Playboys - The non-beta, High IQ always-happy capitalistic student. MEN, Visit our blog ibplayboys.wordpress.com and read our principles for Kicking Ass in High School and establishing a rock-solid foundation of knowledge for your future and avoiding most pitfalls most IB students fall into.

• 2 months later...

In my case, "Lyckstolp" is a variation or intentional misspelling of the word "lycktstolpe" which is Swedish for "lamp post" (This since I am of Swedish nationality). The reason for choosing this specific object as my username is due to the fact that when I "created" it (around five years ago) I was obsessed with the game League of Legends, and the character Jax was my favourite champion to play at the time (he uses a lamp post as his weapon). 

• 4 weeks later...