CAS Creativity Help

So I am an IB Junior and we have to finalize our CAS proposals soon and my coordinator is being very strict on that all of our activities must have a supervisor so my activities that I planned like starting a photography website and learning the piano by myself are now useless.

Are there any ways to have those 2 things get a supervisor or do you guys have any other ideas for Creative Ideas?

• Like 1

Why don't you just ask your music teacher at school if you can show hir your progress in piano sometimes so that hir sees that you are progressing?

The same you could probably do with someonethat does a bit of data programming (prob. phys or math teacher)! :)

Do something fun for CAS, and be short and concise in the wording of your CAS, it saves a lot of time! :)

• Like 1

What about knitting? You can knit and actually show your supervisor once you have finished, and your CAS supervisor can act as your supervisor for that. If that doesn't work you can always join a ''class'' such as a cooking class, dance class, art or language even. Then your teacher in that class can act as your supervisor.

Try asking if your CAS supervisor if your class could have some kind of "creative evening" :) Then you could show your photos "in real life" (like setting up a slideshow) and then people can comment and such, and people could bring their own creative stuff. You could perhaps get some planning as well for arranging it! :)

Don't know if your supervisor allows it, but could be a possible solution :D

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...