How many languages do you speak?

Madridista <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I speak Swedish and English, I studied Spanish for 3 years, then dropped it and concentrated on keeping up Swedish, study Japanese in the IB. Also with the territory of being Swedish comes the ability to understand Norwegian (spoken, and written) and Danish (written only, I don't understand tha dialect very easily) and I'm starting to understand my boyfriend when he speaks German.

So fluently, I speak 2 languages, but I want to become fluent in Norwegian and Japanese too, maybe extracurricular study at uni...

But for now, two languages are enough for me, I get swedish and english mixed up and Im constantly replacing Japanese words with Spanish words... It's terrible!

• 3 months later...

I speak Norwegian and English fluently. Have learnt French for four years but can't really say that I speak it fluently. I can understand a bit what people say, write and read quite well. Trying to learn Portuguese since my girlfriend which is Portuguese has sparked my interest in the language. I only know phrases for now, but I am trying to learn to speak. I also want to learn Mandarin!