What Kind of IB Student Are You?

Ruan Chun Xian

• 3 weeks later...

1069470724_lisa.JPG

You are the Overachiever. You work far too hard, and probably have no social life whatsoever. But that's ok, cuz your GPA is ridiculously high and you can get into any college you want. The rest of us hate you. You probably lied to get this answer, cuz REAL overachievers would never waste time on a pointless internet quiz.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You are the Overachiever. You work far too hard, and probably have no social life whatsoever. But that's ok, cuz your GPA is ridiculously high and you can get into any college you want. The rest of us hate you. You probably lied to get this answer, cuz REAL overachievers would never waste time on a pointless internet quiz.

lol :S

• 5 months later...
Guest Bio_IBO

Your Result

1069464466_procrastinate.gif

You are the Procrastinator. You always put everything off until the last second, and your grades suffer for it. Try starting your homework BEFORE 11:00 PM

well yeah procrastinator is what i am.... and actually sometimes i dont even do the H/W, but getting good grades while not studying doesn't always work with me..

SO TRUE. I FULLY LIED haha :P

• 1 month later...

Bit of an overachiever? That's okay, you probably have what it takes to do well...go for it!

I guess it suits me in my subjects (history, Norwegian A1 and English) because I'm always delivering stuff early and have very easy for learning things in these subjects. Still just got fives in them though. I got a 6 in biology, which came like lightning from clear sky. What can I say? I really like being finished with stuff and then relaxing on the weekends. Also just mainly being finished with stuff is a good feeling.

Kind of in the middle: You are like I was...or something like that. I worked hard, and got the prize at the end. Yeah,l that rocks, but still, I didn't put forth more of an effort than I really needed to, nor did I slack off too much. You get to that point beyond caring. I did have the occassional breakdown, but eventually it all worked out. Hang in there and good luck!... Also true.. why do I work my ** off for IB when it won't be useful at the end??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...