What Kind of IB Student Are You?

Ruan Chun Xian

Take the quiz here.

Man, IB is taking over the world if there's actually a quiz for it. ;)

My result:

1069464466_procrastinate.gif

You are the Procrastinator. You always put everything off until the last second, and your grades suffer for it. Try starting your homework BEFORE 11:00 PM

Why did I expect this? :D

For the record though, I might procrastinate but my grades don't suffer that much for it. I don't procrastinate that much.

I usually do the assignments the night before they are due. Aha, I become much more efficient as

my efficiency increases by a huge amount. And actually, I spend less time on the assignments than if

I were to do them earlier but less efficiently. As for me, procrastinating reduces the time I spend on

assignments; I guess that being a procrastinator helps me.

You are the Genius. You know all the answers, and since most classes are test-oriented, you'll do fine. You get at least decent grades without studying. Everyone hates you.

lol! It's so true - this one girl in IB gets sooooo mad at me because I'm so ridiculously lazy, yet I always manage to do better than her in all my classes. :lol: One day it's gonna come back and bite me in the ***... oh well. :P

PS. How do you attach images to posts? Just for future reference... :D

Haha...yes flaunt your genius-ness to us why don't you? :lol:

As to how to pt images to posts, you need an URL for the image, and then you put the URL in the [ img] [ /img] tags (without the spaces). So for example, you have an image www.example.com/image.jpg, you put that in between the tags and the image shows.

You are the Genius. You know all the answers, and since most classes are test-oriented, you'll do fine. You get at least decent grades without studying. Everyone hates you.

lol! It's so true - this one girl in IB gets sooooo mad at me because I'm so ridiculously lazy, yet I always manage to do better than her in all my classes. :lol: One day it's gonna come back and bite me in the ***... oh well. :P

PS. How do you attach images to posts? Just for future reference... :D

Oh, your one of those, I know many of you. In fact my best friend is one of you. She does the minimal homework and has only just started getting Bs whereas previously she had gotten straight As for her whole high schooling. Yes you are infuriating, but also extremely good company.

Edited by Bandev

I don't like you Caitlin :lol:

:P I'm not one of those people :D I need to work my *** off to actually achieve anything... well except in my chem HL mock where I studied for about 4 hours before the exam and got a 7 :P whereas I got a 5 in the external after studying the syllabus 3 times :D

I took this months ago.

I am definitely the procrasinator, but if I remember correctly, I got the one where it said im a slacker, which i guess is interchangable.

I dont know how it happened, but I actually found IB 11 easy...

Just not too keen on entering my gr 12 year.

:) I'm not one of those people :P I need to work my *** off to actually achieve anything... well except in my chem HL mock where I studied for about 4 hours before the exam and got a 7 ;) whereas I got a 5 in the external after studying the syllabus 3 times :P

How ironic! :0 I really get pissed by these things. ;)

Guest kris_s8

I'm a procrastinator too... Although I don't really agree.. I mean there weren't enough choices! It's not like I'm an overachiever, but I'm not a procrastinator, either!

. . .

. . . .

. . . . . ;)

Guest forsakendarkness
I'm a procrastinator too... Although I don't really agree.. I mean there weren't enough choices! It's not like I'm an overachiever, but I'm not a procrastinator, either!

. . .

. . . .

. . . . . ;)

Wow!!! Its funny loads of people say they are procrastinators but i doubt any IBer actually is one!

Wow!!! Its funny loads of people say they are procrastinators but i doubt any IBer actually is one!

your kidding me right? lol I'm currently crasting finishing the "how to write an essay" thread ;) and that's the last thing I've crasted this week...