What Kind of IB Student Are You?

Ruan Chun Xian

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i am the over-achiever... it is true. You are the Overachiever. You work far too hard, and probably have no social life whatsoever. But that's ok, cuz your GPA is ridiculously high and you can get into any college you want. The rest of us hate you. You probably lied to get this answer, cuz REAL overachievers would never waste time on a pointless internet quiz.

• 4 weeks later...

"You are the Overachiever. You work far too hard, and probably have no social life whatsoever. But that's ok, cuz your GPA is ridiculously high and you can get into any college you want. The rest of us hate you. You probably lied to get this answer, cuz REAL overachievers would never waste time on a pointless internet quiz."

HAHA

You are the Genius. You know all the answers, and since most classes are test-oriented, you'll do fine. You get at least decent grades without studying. Everyone hates you.

3189 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 37510 times.

15% of people had this result.

eheh... Decent grades ohoy...

• 2 weeks later...

You are the Genius. You know all the answers, and since most classes are test-oriented, you'll do fine. You get at least decent grades without studying. Everyone hates you.

haha this is soo true :P

Guest Fuzzerker

You are the Certificate IB Student. You're not masochistic enough to try to do the full Diploma. You think full Dip kids are nuts, and you know what? You're right, and they hate you for it. But in 10 years, you'll be working for them.

I am totally,

I love the last sentence of this

You are the Slacker. You don't work nearly enough to be in IB, but it's all good, cuz you don't really care about your grades anyway. You're not sure why you're in IB. Maybe your parents forced you to, or maybe you just didn't want to be stuck in core classes.

But thats not true. I have 6 As and a B.