What Kind of IB Student Are You?

Ruan Chun Xian

You are the Overachiever. You work far too hard, and probably have no social life whatsoever. But that's ok, cuz your GPA is ridiculously high and you can get into any college you want. The rest of us hate you. You probably lied to get this answer, cuz REAL overachievers would never waste time on a pointless internet quiz.

Oh Dear....!!!

Guest cold_katanagirl

"You are the Slacker. You don't work nearly enough to be in IB, but it's all good, cuz you don't really care about your grades anyway. You're not sure why you're in IB. Maybe your parents forced you to, or maybe you just didn't want to be stuck in core classes."

Hm, I think I'm more of a Procrastinator...

1069471891_genius.jpg

You are the Genius. You know all the answers, and since most classes are test-oriented, you'll do fine. You get at least decent grades without studying. Everyone hates you.

--------------

I AM THE GENIUS MUAHAHAHA. Nahh

This is just true for B&M. The rest, blah

Guest shanelee

You are the Overachiever. You work far too hard, and probably have no social life whatsoever. But that's ok, cuz your GPA is ridiculously high and you can get into any college you want. The rest of us hate you. You probably lied to get this answer, cuz REAL overachievers would never waste time on a pointless internet quiz.

Guest Sirop de Violette

Mwahaha, I became the Genius. I guess it is fairly correct although on some of the questions I had to tweak the truth a little because there was no perfectly fitting alternative available...

I chose the IB because I wanted an intelectuall challenge, and often I'm working far below my capacity, but regardless of how little effort I put into my essays and assignments the teachers seem to love them anyway. And I never have to study hard for a test, just attending lectures seems to be enough for the information to be stored in my head. Don't you just hate me? :huh:

Guest AirRon23

lol im a procrastinator. i think the only thing that seperates IB procrastinators from regular ones are the fact that regular ones don't really care how good things are. The worst IB procrastinators ive seen are perfectionists, so they work insanely hard at the last minute to get something good that looks like theyve been working the whole time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...