Corrupt A Wish

OverEasy

I have a question about IB. I am actually taking Pre-IB an I don't think it is right for me because I have done some research and people have been saing a lot of stuff think is scaring me an making really confused and I want to know what do I do if I don't want to do it. Do I change classes? Do I dropout Sophmore year?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

yes, your corruption works, but it makes me so sad, I just had to corrupt your wish to get even.

Granted, you end up being famous for playing American Football with the soccer ball in the middle of a game, and are branded the worst player in the history of the game.

I wish I could go to Narnia and meet Aslan.

hahahahha alright :P

okay, how would i be famous for playing american football as well as be branded the worst player? or do you mean after one point of so much fame?

granted, but you get killed as soon as you meet him :o (that's all i could come up with.. i actually took really long to come up with it, even though it's a crappy corruption :P)

Edited by MISHI

the obvious corruption would be: Granted, but you failed everything. However I want to be more creative then that.

Granted, but by traveling to the future you disappeared from the present, never took the tests, were presumed dead, your family and friends have all mourned for you and now hate you for putting them through all that grief, and the government came and locked you up since they found that you haven't aged a day in almost a year, and the trip was strictly one-way.

I wish that I could see the future, and had the prudence to keep it to myself.