Corrupt A Wish

OverEasy

Guest Zoya (aka: ziasha)

ahhaha granted but these people never turn out as great (even a little bit of intelligence is taken away) from them as they were regarded to be without u :P :P

I wish to write better in english commentaries :P

granted but then your time in IBS will become boring and you would miss her soooooo much :D:P so its not really granted :P haahah

I wish akash comes up with more brilliant stuff that i can enjoy corrupting :P

Granted by you will have tough time corrupting my wish :D

My wish is something different. I will ask a question and my wish is that no one can answer this question ( which simply means that you must answer my question to corrupt it :) )

" Who is God? Why do people believe in God ( except blindly following the people ) ? By mediation ( in most of the cases people achieve 6 th sense or telepathy after rigorous meditation) does people really communicate god? "

Answering this question will corrupt my wish :D

hhaha okay well when i first saw it i had noooo idea what to say until i read it again for the 6th time, i quote you "simply means that you must answer my questions to corrupt it" hence well simply i can answer your question wrong as well and your wish will be corrupted :P:D

I am GOD :P, and people believe me in cause i am just that awesome and no, my mind is way to complex to be understood :D

I wish to become the best at this game :D

Edited by ziasha

Hahaha :D very smart of you to find a loop holes in my questions. Never expected a smart reply :) You are really a tough nut to crack and you will keep on back firing with me until I quit this game :)

Granted, you are best at this games but you are so intelligent that everyone will quit this game :D.

I wish Utopia exists in reality :).

Edited by akash jishnu

Hahaha :D very smart of you to find a loop holes in my questions. Never expected a smart reply :) You are really a tough nut to crack and you will keep on back firing with me until I quit this game :)

Granted, you are best at this games but you are so intelligent that everyone will quit this game :D.

I wish Utopia exists in reality :).

Looks like I finally won this game !!

ha! not so easy Mr :P, Utopia is defined as an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect. Okay well your wish if for a utopia to exist ahhaha well GRANTED but quite easily its destroyed, because of how literally everyone's utopia is different, which means very very very different things collide hence canceling out the utopian effect for all :D

I wish to have noodles for dinner :D

Hahaha finally it took you 1 full day to answer this question :D but well done because you are really beating me very badly in this game and I am thinking of giving up :D.

Granted ( I hate noodles. Somehow not good for my health :) You will get noodles or dinner but you will soon get bored of it and you will think of giving up the noodles.

I wish I can fly a plane as a hobby. ( ignoring expense of training and renting as well as I want it in reality )

Granted, but you'd live in history so it wouldn't really make a difference. :P Get it? You live in historical times so you have complete knowledge of your time which is history, but you can't have knowledge of the time coming after that because it becomes the future for you. :D

I wish I didn't have a throbbing headache.