Corrupt A Wish

OverEasy

Granted but you are so awesome that every one will become jealous and soon you have - 1 million friends ( - Friend = Enemy :D ).

I wish no man, woman, children, animals, plants, non living things, climate, time, supernatural powers , disease, and gods and demons can harm me and I am the greatest individual in the entire universe. This also means that I savior of the mankind. ( my wish should must be granted in reality and no negative side effects which includes the disease :) . ( And by the way if anyone manages to corrupt my wish with a valid reason then I will admit that he/she will is intelligent.)

Edited by akash jishnu

Guest Zoya (aka: ziasha)

(great wish, but there's a single plot hole)

Your wish is granted. But as soon as it is granted, the universe you live in SOMEHOW (the reason unknown to the naive mankind) destroys itself (pretty much like a black hole forms around it), so as that happens, you have to SOMEHOW sacrifice your self to this black hole type thing and well u OBVIOUSLY form these tiny pieces which are lost in space FOREVER (as u couldn't be destroyed) :P, so the gist of the situation was you die sacrificing yourself to the black hole (universe eating matter)

My wish is nothing i just wanted to beat his cool thing :P

Edited by ziasha

Granted, but next time I will put you in "A" category ( most intelligent and debatable persons) and I would be extra cautious and I will make a wish which you cannot corrupt.) :)

I wish that all bad people will disappear from earth. Those who are optimistic about my wish will be considered as a good person and so they will live. Those who are pessimistic about my wish ( including corrupting my wish ) will be considered as bad persons and they will perish. :D

( my wish should must be granted in reality and no negative side effects which includes the disease and disasters. And Ziasha I admit you are intelligent as you have bet me in previous challenge. :)

Okay so granted. But what you are forgetting is a very easy concept, NO one and i mean NO one in this world is actually "GOOD", as the quote goes "desperate times call for desperate measures". Keeping in mind the world today , finding a genuinely good person (especially when there is NO correct definition of "good") is not even possible in books . If you are "GOOD" in one criteria (lets say as a Christian), you might be terribly bad in another (say hinduism). Hence because of your inability to describe the word "GOOD" you cause the entire humanity to perish :P :P :P '

I wish to be a good debater

(SIDE NOTE: thanks man, i am not that smart, pretty much normal, THANKS for the compliment though, you are pretty smart yourself)

Edited by ziasha

Good argument, never expected you to hit me like that :)

Granted, but you are a such a good debater that you will find yourself arguing with all people and thus giving you less respite to your voice . :)

I wish that I make useful wishes every time. :D

( P.S Thanks for your compliment and I think you are smart not normal because you managed to give me back a valid reply in the above wish. :) )

Edited by akash jishnu

LOL granted, but as soon as u get in, you realize you never actually wanted it :P

I wish to concentrate for my upcoming exams

(Side note to askah: ahaha thanks man :P very sweet of you to say that :P )

Yup granted :D BUT twist you don't end up getting ur diploma in order of this wish to be granted

I wish to have a good voice :D

(side note: thanksssssss man :P :P :P )

granted but the time travel goes wrong and you reach to a time where u didn't really wanna go, in a way causing a huge mishap in time which leads to the disappearance of ur existence.

OKKAYYY :D i wish to not waste time and study

Granted, but the time this is granted, "nothing" is a name of a maths topic :P :P :P hahahah

I wish i do good for my IB in may 2013 (please say good things :P )

Granted, if you know everything ( assume that you even know your future) then you might predict your death date :) and you will keep on worrying on that. Also knowing everything is not an attribute of a human so you might even be an alien :D

Wish I could be a good economist and I wish to get a nobel prize for economics.