Corrupt A Wish

OverEasy

Guest Zoya (aka: ziasha)

Granted, but if there was no pain and suffering in the world, the existence of GOD would have been proven. which will lead to the huge doubt in science and the atheists might want to kill themselves due to this, hence not really granting ur wish

I wish there was more genuine people in this world. (Genuine as in trustworthy )

Granted but then you miss out on a chance to do the IB which however stressful is very helpful :P :P (that rhymes :D)

I wish i could be taller :P

granted, but you get paralyzed at an accident :D

Granted, but since you won't have schools on Saturdays and Sundays,your teacher will take extra lectures during Mon- Fri. ( Strange we have holidays on Saturdays and Sundays. And are you allowed to use IB survival during schools :D )

I wish there was no pain or suffering in this world.

and yes its strange cuz i take IB in Iran :D, so our holidays are on thursday and friday :P

and i've got no idea if i am allowed to use it or not LOL hope no one finds out XD

as to my wish :D,

i wish i could read ppl's mind :P

Hahaha (without causing negative side effects on me as well as within my society)

Granted but you become sooo evil and selfish with the powers, the god destroys u :D (u said side effect being evil is not a side effect :D)

I wish i have a great 18th bday :D tmrw

Granted, your b day will be great but your part expenditure will be soo big that your pocket money will be exhausted :D ( I don't feel like corrupting your wish because you deserve to have a grand Birthday party. Advanced Happy Birthday to you :balloon: and have a blast! )

I wish to be be perfect in every thing. :)

Edited by akash jishnu

Hahaha :D I wish Ziasha you make this wish while I am in online otherwise some smart people like Shalaleh will really corrupt your wish :D ( @ Ziaha thanks for your compliments :) )

Granted you will have a chem tutor but he teaches you so badly that you will get bad marks ..

I wish I have the strength of controlling my satisfaction.

granted, but soooo many things are invented that the most usefull ones are neglected :P :P

i WISH there could be done something about the animal cruelty

Granted, but it turns out that I was the one who saved all the animals and the animals are so very intelligent that all of them will become my bodyguards and they will also treat me like a king which will make you feel very jealous. :D

I wish I was the mentor of Euclid, Plato, Aristotle, Alexander, Einstein and Bill Gates ignoring time barriers . :)