Ethnicity?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm mainly Polish and German with some Russian and Italian thrown in as well.

The Polish/Russian comes only from my dad's side of the family. The Italian comes only from my mom. And both sides share German ancestry.

I'm also about 2% English from my mother's side, but since that's so little I don't count it at all.

Nationality-wise I'm American.

100% pure Korean ;) but i'm living in Slovakia right now

actually i haven't lived in Korea for long.

I was born in Korea then went to live in Japan for a year, then to China for a year then lived in Korea until the second grade and went to Malaysia for 7 years.

and now am stuck here until end of IB :S

i speak korean english japanese fluently.

Of course there is French, German both of which i can speak, read and understand quite well

Slovak, Dutch, Chinese and Malay, all of which i can understand basic things and speak (with terrible accent) a bit :D

100% pure Korean :P but i'm living in Slovakia right now

actually i haven't lived in Korea for long.

I was born in Korea then went to live in Japan for a year, then to China for a year then lived in Korea until the second grade and went to Malaysia for 7 years.

and now am stuck here until end of IB :)

i speak korean english japanese fluently.

Of course there is French, German both of which i can speak, read and understand quite well

Slovak, Dutch, Chinese and Malay, all of which i can understand basic things and speak (with terrible accent) a bit :P

OMG are you some kind of super language child!?!

You're gonna get a really good job in the future because you can speak so many languages XD

My ethnicity is Singaporean/Chinese Hakka. But my dad is Malaysian and my grandmother is from Indonesia.

And I used to live in Singapore and Arizona. But now I live in Canada :)

Edited by Calypso