How many pairs of shoes do you have?

Vvi

I can find thirteen pairs, but I only use three of them regularly. One pair is wellies, three sandals, three sneakers, one gardening slippers, two boots, one high heels, and two low heels for walking. Right now I only use one pair of boots, the gardening slippers and sometimes the high heels.

But I have a feeling I'm an exception! My feet are really large for a girl (European 42-43; US 10.5...ish), and they're very sensitive. So shoe shopping is an ordeal every time.

Okay here goes:

3 pairs of boots = suede, leather and high heeled boots

2 pairs of sneakers = good pair of running shoes, another for mucking around in

14 pairs of flats = I won't go into details... there's too many

9 pairs of high heels

6 pairs of kitten heels

3 pairs of wedges

11 pairs of sandals

So I apparently own 48... I thought it was only 30 :D

1 pair of Docs. 10-holes. :rofl:

1 pair of wedges.

1 pair of old white sneakers that I found in my grandmother's garage. The soles have come off but seeing as I literally owned only the clothes on my back at the time (no shoes, rather unpleasant experience) they seemed like my best option. Haven't had the money to get new trainers yet. I'd like to get another pair of DC's. Sooo comfortable.

hmmm

my skool shoes (my old ones are still there so do they count?), joggers, thongs (or flipflops), my chucks (converse), uhh slipper like things?, 2 pairs of flats (ones falling apart - literally), boots n heels.

so 9 pairs of shoes + 1 daggy pair of school shoes.

p.s- if you hav no idea what half of those shoes are, USE GOOGLE - they're all aussie speak yer?)

• 3 weeks later...

Ones I can find:

Boots- 1 pair

Flipflops- at least 8 pairs + 2

Trainers- 1 pair I always use, 1 pair I dont

Shoes- 1 pair..lol..for school.

Flats- 2 pairs

Sandals- 2 pairs

Heels- 1 that is mine...3 I share,lol.

One I wear at home- 3 pairs

Wooden clogs- 3

= 26 pairs - besides the ones i cant find.

Like hyperbole, my feet are big-just like you there, 42.

UPDATE: bought two new flipflops.

yes, i can

Edited by *~*MaHuTa*~*
testing

• 3 weeks later...

1 pair knee-high boots

3 pairs ankle boots

2 pairs sports/running/walking shoes

3 pairs flats

2 pairs thongs (flip flops)

1 pair indoor slippers

1 pair heels

13 pairs...hmm interesting number, and probably more shoes than I should have since I'll be moving soon...

My feet are tiny so it's impossible to get shoes here. I can do 36-7 for sports shoes, but for flats I wear 35. My sister is 9 years old and she wears size 34 :) .

One question, Chellee, why are Aussie school shoes for girls so freaking...ugly and clunky??? Seriously, they look like they weigh a ton and are just...ugly. Boys' shoes are at least normal dress shoes, but the girls'... Why would any girl want to wear those is beyond me. Or maybe it's just the schools around the Kensington area of Sydney that have ugly shoes.

haha!

well as for the ugly and clunky-ness i couldn't have a clue since i think they're "normal"

and it might only apply for sydney xO i'm in brisbane so *shrug

my school has a standard that our school shoes must be the brand "Clarks" although some girls do wear the Colorado ones (they have like a huge heel and pretty much do weigh a ton - stupid really...) but i remember in primary we we're allowed to wear jogger-type school shoes (it's like a cross between a dodgy pair of runners and school shoes) as long as they were black.

and why? what are your school shoes like? the only other type of "school shoe" i've seen are pretty much black flats.

p.s - when i finish writing my iop, i'll weigh my school shoes for you :)