How many hours do you sleep?

Solarstorm

OMG, after reading that I truly believe in the existence of geniuses. Seriously. How can you sleep THAT MUCH omg and YOU DID SO SO WELL IN IB!!!!!

By not procrastinating.

Right now Im ONLY in Pre-IB with Maths SL IB. I sleep at hmm say 11 to 1 every night and get up at 6:00. so approx 5 to 7 hours which is not too bad compared to the other guy above me who only sleeps for 4 hours...

I am not a guy. And 4 hours isn't so bad as long as you don't do it every day. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Becka492

I get about 6 hours sleep, sometimes, and thankfully rarely, down to 4. Unfortunately, current circumstances dictate that I'll be getting a lot less sleep.

Looking back, IB was such a bad choice. We threw about 20 frees out the window (I get 1 a week, and I'm in my second year - hell yeah).

it depends on the workload I have, but usually I sleep around 12 and wake up between 6-7, which is pretty much the same as last year when I wasn't in IB.

BUT seeing as that I am a reallllyyy big procrastinator, on occasion there are nights where I get maybe 1-2 hours of sleep (all-nighters are really hard for me-i've only ever done one).