How many hours do you sleep?

Solarstorm

Guest syrianstar

According to the IB Glossary:

Sleep ≠ IB. There is no sleep. Only coffee and caffeine pills.

I think most IB students can confirm that :punish: I usually sleep around midnight because that is when I finish all my work and I wake up at 6:00 because we have to leave the house at 7:00 and it takes a long time to get out of bed XD . So technically that is around 6 hours of sleep (only :punish: ) give or take one hour.

Yawn :)

:)

i feel bad .. ,cos i sleep like 5 hrs these days .. which is quite less than the sleep i need to maintain focused and alert during the day.. and i cant say its because of the IB..

it's just my bad habit of going to sleep late... (at LEAST after 12)..

neone got ne ideas of how to fix my habit?

(i stay up reading, watching movies, etc...OTL. bad, i know.. but.. :) )

ta, B

I slept around 8-10 hours during IB and never pulled all-nighters :) - I care to much about quality sleep for that :)

OMG, after reading that I truly believe in the existence of geniuses. Seriously. How can you sleep THAT MUCH omg and YOU DID SO SO WELL IN IB!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

I really need to take a leaf out of your book :)

Right now Im ONLY in Pre-IB with Maths SL IB. I sleep at hmm say 11 to 1 every night and get up at 6:00. so approx 5 to 7 hours which is not too bad compared to the other guy above me who only sleeps for 4 hours...

THEN AGAIN

Who knows what's gonna happen next year?

I procrastinate way too much... WAY WAY TOO MUCH.