What classes are you taking?

Esmeraldaa

Ok. So I just started the IB on Tuesday & so far it's going great (but I know it gets worse 8-) ) . You can see what courses I'm taking in my signature but i'll post them up again anyways. The Highers that I'm taking are : Biology, English & Spanish B. My standards are : Math SL, Chemistry & Psychology. Is there anybody out there who's taking the same set-up or classes as me? Which one is your favorite so far & why?

I saw you in TSR! ^^

I've just started IB as well =]

HL

Maths

English B

Business and Magement (No Economics offered)

SL

Biology

Chemistry (Match with u here 8-) )

Vietnamese A1

---MOST ENJOYABLE SO FAR---

Maths

Biology

Chemistry

---MOST INTENSE SO FAR---

Biology

Maths

Business & Management

Edited by Aquarius

I've been in the IB now for two weeks and I have

Swedish A1 HL (couldn't they have come with a better theme for part 4 works?)

German B SL (more homework than all three HLs taken together...)

Philosophy HL (strange, strange, strange, but fun)

Physics SL (how I hate graphs...)

Maths SL (dear maths teacher, learn to say "divided by" and not "divided with")

Chemistry HL (I love it!) 8-)

Well, I've nearly completed my first year of IB maths... it's been fun?! so far... I've actually done pretty well, surprisingly I've done better than the year 12's who are a grade above me. (Im a year 11).

Next year, I'm officially starting IB. Strange, all of you seems to be taking the IB exams in May, am I the only one here who is taking it in November?!!!

hehe cool Aquarius, what's your name on TSR?

Misty, I'm taking my IB exams in May 2010.

IB_Thailand, good luck with your HLs! Here, when you take those three highers, you're considered crazy or a prodigy cause they're incredibly difficult let alone taking them all at the same time.

I wish I could do that :)

Ok. So I just started the IB on Tuesday & so far it's going great (but I know it gets worse :) ) . You can see what courses I'm taking in my signature but i'll post them up again anyways. The Highers that I'm taking are : Biology, English & Spanish B. My standards are : Math SL, Chemistry & Psychology. Is there anybody out there who's taking the same set-up or classes as me? Which one is your favorite so far & why?

HL

English, Chem, Mandarin and Geography

SL

Biology and Math

most enjoyable

Geography and Biology

Guest paulzain
Well, I've nearly completed my first year of IB maths... it's been fun?! so far... I've actually done pretty well, surprisingly I've done better than the year 12's who are a grade above me. (Im a year 11).

Next year, I'm officially starting IB. Strange, all of you seems to be taking the IB exams in May, am I the only one here who is taking it in November?!!!

No, only the northern hemisphere takes their ib exams in may, all the southern hemishpere ib-ers take their exams in november. good luck with the rest of ur ib!

nope! i'm taking it this november! depends on your school's calender...

No, only the northern hemisphere takes their ib exams in may, all the southern hemishpere ib-ers take their exams in november. good luck with the rest of ur ib!

not all southern hemisphere takes the IB in nov. it really depends on your school's calender. in Spore, we have some international schools taking it in May while others in Nov

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im loving IB love A1 wish i was really good at it so that i can take it as a HL but yea well

HL: Bio ( Neve knew that much stuff in a cell! LOTS OF NEW STUFF)

Chem, (LOVING IT)

Arabic B ( not so hard but still working my way to be able to write 400 words!)

SL:

ITGS ( makes you think alot about ethics)

Math ( Much more ahrder than IGCSE math

Englsih A1 ( Love A1, love my books love classes)

im graduating this year.....my subjects are written below...

HL BIO...i more than love it..lol...my fav subject...interms of content:D....alot of new things...very interesting stuff about us:D

HL chem...i like it enough..could get kinda bad when it start blabbing about shapes of molecules..and IB2 gets kind of hard as-well

HL A2 english..ok:P

SL A1 arabic...ok:P..lol..im more of a science person ^_^

SL itgs...yes..i agree..too much ethics... :D ...but the syllabus is really bad...

SL math...its going ok:D..im almost done:D:D

cant wait!!

IB is cool...prepares you to Uni:D;)

keep it up:P

My subjects, my subjects. I love some of them, hate the IB ones. I'm takin HL english, HL history, HL spanish B, SL math (got a 7 last year), SL physics (got a 5 last year for not doing my labs), SL design tech, these classes suck. Now the real classes are organic chemistry, linear algebra, and...crap see how boring my senior year is, I only have 2 classes I like out of 10!! IB kinda sucks, too bad this is a site for IB :D not too smart of me to be bashing against it huh...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Geography HL [i really don't know why I'm doing that to myself, it's SO boring]

History HL [My favourite subject probably, but my teacher is an idiot]

English B HL [i'm stuck in there, I wanna go to A2 but my teacher won't let me -.-]

Math studies [Even though I hate math, the classes are really cool]

Estonian A1 SL [self-taught, nothing too bad]

Environmental Systems & Societies SL [Definitely the coolest teacher on earth, love the subject as well]

:dunno: