What do you plan to major in University?

JoeG

May I just say mega like. The world needs more geeky people like you. Some say non applied physics is the best physics, in fact that might be a quote by Socrates or something. How come's you interested. Dimensions, Schrödinger's law, string theory?

Thanks. I try my best to convert people to my geekyligion, but too few of my peers are interested. As for the last question; I want it all and I want it hard. :)

that, if you will excuse my interjection, is what she said.

A lot of things. I kind of want to go to college for the rest of my life.

Middle Eastern studies, medicine, neurology, political science, film/cinematography, African studies, Arabic, computer programming, museum studies, economics, conflict resolution/peace studies.

The list just goes on forever.

Everyone seems to have hopes in pursuing major careers...medicine, biology, engineering? The last things I'm even thinking of! I'm still pretty unsure myself, but I know I'm leaning towards mostly mass communication. Other options I'm considering are political science and business. Or anything else that's analytical in nature.

• 3 weeks later...

I plan to computer science with artificial intelligence. However at some universities that I have applied I have decided to chose computer engineering. I actually like both courses, so in one of my universities I have asked if i can a double degree :)

Theoretical physics. Then continuing for a PhD in the same.

May I just say mega like. The world needs more geeky people like you. Some say non applied physics is the best physics, in fact that might be a quote by Socrates or something. How come's you interested. Dimensions, Schrödinger's law, string theory?

Megalike for you megaliking it! My boyfriend studies Mathematics and I'm going for Astrophysics :) Nerd love ♥

Edited by photonsforyou
  • Like 1