What do you plan to major in University?

JoeG

I plan to major in Meteorology when I go to college. It's always been a lifelong dream for me to be a meteorologist.

If that plan fails, I'm going to major in Accounting, then Law School lol. :blink:

Edit: Sorry about the typo in the title.

Edited by JoeGuff

Well, right now I'm looking at a joint honours program in Pure Math and Statistics. I have a feeling, however, that I'm going to end up doing honours Pure Math and minor in Chemistry or something. I'm hoping to complete the requirements for actuarial science as well, in case my plan to go to law school falls through (Pure Math is apparently great preparation for the LSAT).

• 2 weeks later...

Philosophy! Don't think anyone else I know is taking it, not really interested in anything that could make me any money (business, commerce, medicine) and it sounds really interesting. And from what I heard, the whole existential torment thing is great for meeting girls :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Theoretical physics. Then continuing for a PhD in the same.

May I just say mega like. The world needs more geeky people like you. Some say non applied physics is the best physics, in fact that might be a quote by Socrates or something. How come's you interested. Dimensions, Schrödinger's law, string theory?

May I just say mega like. The world needs more geeky people like you. Some say non applied physics is the best physics, in fact that might be a quote by Socrates or something. How come's you interested. Dimensions, Schrödinger's law, string theory?

Thanks. I try my best to convert people to my geekyligion, but too few of my peers are interested. As for the last question; I want it all and I want it hard. :yes: