What do you plan to major in University?

JoeG

Guest Red XII

I'm going to major in Economics or something specific to Business.

I'll probably double-major with a second business-related major or with Political Science.

My plan is to either pursue an MBA after undergrad or go to law school with a business background.

I want to double major in Psychology and Biology (or more specifically, neuroscience). However, this plan could quite possibly change.

Whoa whoa whoa! neuroscience? "I am my connectome"???

Biology/Neuro, Med school, then neurosurgical anesthesiology. My life plans have changed like 3 times in my life so no doubt it might change again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm majoring in German Philology.

I didn't even have it as a Diploma subject (took the course from the 'national' programme). Math and natural sciences weren't my best subjects, and the Psychology entrance exam would've required better knowledge about statistics and probabilities. I've been into languages and I wanted to develop my German... so here I am.

University feels dead easy. It's great to get things done a good amount of time before the deadline but somehow I'm a bit disappointed by the un-challenge this education is providing. On the other hand, I like the university atmosphere and enjoy the thought of having long holidays and a reasonable amount of work in the future (seems I'll become a teacher). Good luck to you all, enjoy the IB while you are still students!

• Like 1

I want to major in Politics and Economics.

Then go for a master-doctor degree: Ph.D. in Finance and J.D.

That would be awesome if you get all those degrees. :P

Lol, that's a LONG time in school and lotsa tuition fees. :)

If you were to do this, you would be employable in MANY areas.