Do you speak English?

Austin Glau

An SR-71 Blackbird can cover that distance in 5.07 minutes :P I don't see why people in Zagreb can't burrow the Official Croatian Fleets army of 393 blackbird jets to bring tourists to Bratislva, and vice versa. Thus the languages would mix and there would be one command language: Google Translate. The same logic works with every language :P

:hmmm:

:blowup:

English? What's that? I speak AMERICAN.

Also I am learning Spanish. I want to learn more languages by myself (maybe over the summer) and I've amassed a collection of learning books and other resources on Latin, Arabic, Italian, Tagalog, Russian, Hebrew, etc. but I'm swamped with work most of the time so I don't have the time to learn them.

I speak American too! Howdy Ya'll! We're doing okay under the hood this morning!

That was more like a suburbs/Southern hybrid but I'm working on it. A bit difficult to speak since I'm from Pacific America :P

I know Japanese and some Spanish, I want to learn Italian somewhat because the accent sounds amazing :P (EDIT: also because of assasins creed)

Edited by Austin Glau

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...